BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

Anyone know if the club are bringing out the training sweaters 09/10 edition? They never had a sweater in my size and I noticed that the new 09/10 training gear is now on sale, but no sweater?

I'm sure there are some people who are involved in the club shop, or at least are in the know, would kindly appreciate an answer :)

thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the shop with daughter Saturday morning for a top with her name printed on it (standard home kit) and was pleasantly surprised, it is back to its old standard and the staff were very friendly.

I have to admit I was dreading going at first...

Is anyone else struggling to buy the end of season DVD online. Can't seem to add it to my basket.

Why on earth would you want to buy that :P get the hint ;) Rovers don't want fans to buy it!

On a serious note though: It let me add it to the basket and proceed to the checkout, if not then there was a lot in the Club Shop which you could get hold of.

New Rovers home shirt is out this Saturday guys and girls - get yourself down to Ewood and purchase.

The New club shop will open on the 13th July at noon - it will be opened by Sam & some of our players.

Having a Saturday release date means they won't be able to do pre orders online for release date delivery. Hopefully if they have pre orders they will do it so all orders will be posted in time to arrive on the Friday instead.

The Onerovers site says this:

If you select our Next day Delivery option any UK order placed before 12noon Monday to Thursday will be at your door the next day. Any order placed outside of these times will be delivered at the 1st available opportunity.

It also says this though:

Pre-Order Items

If you have placed an order for an item that has a launch date - eg a new football shirt - we will reserve your stock and hold the entire order until the day prior to this date. The order will then be sent out on 24 hour delivery for you to receive on launch day.

So who knows.

The new shirt is now up here, for £49.99.

Oh my God Ive seen it a few times but..........................How bad is that shirt? <_<

It must have took Umbro at least 3 minutes to come up with the design!

Theres nothing to it, Like someones said in the past its like theyve tried the Retro look.....and failed!

I like it - il be buying it when its out I think - My last one is now signed and framed so I need a new shirt.

Also on Footy shirts - whilst on a recent holiday I saw 4 Rovers away shirts! They must of sold quite well despite the early criticism?

New Rovers home shirt is out this Saturday guys and girls - get yourself down to Ewood and purchase.

The New club shop will open on the 13th July at noon - it will be opened by Sam & some of our players.

Good news, just in time for my holiday.

Just noticed on one rovers a few new items have arrived - flasks, coolbags, velcro wallets etc....

Onerovers site

That new flag will look well in my office. After it flying from my balcony at the hotel of course...

Oh my God Ive seen it a few times but..........................How bad is that shirt? <_<

It must have took Umbro at least 3 minutes to come up with the design!

Theres nothing to it, Like someones said in the past its like theyve tried the Retro look.....and failed!

All that matters to me is that it's blue and white halves.

Lets hope for retro next season. But just bare in mind that budgets have been cut this season for obvious reasons, the quality of the kit may have been one of the many areas where Rovers have trimmed the budget to offset the ticket prices.

Surely the shirt inst that bad, how different is it than it has ever been?

Archived