BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

Great news! Will this shop be open permanently or will it be open during the summer time only?

Permanently.

Expect to start seeing more media around our season tickets soon - posters, campaigns on the bee radio & rock fm promo girls in town.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got mine - did you morton?

NEW THIS WEEKEND - Some of the new training gear & End of Season Review DVD (Just in time for Fathers day)

Yes I did Hughesy, I also got one for Chloe (aged 8 and Rovers mad) along with some swimming shorts, a baseball cap and a toiletries bag!

I'm really happy that Rovers took back control of the club shop. I love my Rovers memorabilia.

Some of the newly added stock is disgusting. Would never wear or want to spend my money on the polo shirts/t-shirts up there.

Could be better in person, but i doubt it, thought the same about last season's

Yes - not sure on the date yet - they wanted to launch it when the new shop lanuches, however the shop might be too late for that. Expect a mid july release.

1864 - the towel is quality, in a nice a tidy clear carry case too.

Yes - not sure on the date yet - they wanted to launch it when the new shop lanuches, however the shop might be too late for that. Expect a mid july release.

1864 - the towel is quality, in a nice a tidy clear carry case too.

I can second the comment on the towel.

I just hope the new home top is out before i go away on the 19th July!

UPDATE:

If you're in The Mall soon check it out. The new store will be going where previously D2 and Game was and is now empty. They will be papering the window with branding tomorrow.

Hopefully another good source of advertising for the new ST deals.

Hughsey, have mentioned it in the shop, but a backpack would be nice - my old one wore out so I had to customise one! Also need a new purse (ditto). There has been no ladies' dressing gown and could a larger size of the ladies' wear be produced please for us cuddly ladies. And how about a nice blue and white blanket with a crest on it and a flask witha crest for the JW-ers??? :tu:

UPDATE:

If you're in The Mall soon check it out. The new store will be going where previously D2 and Game was and is now empty. They will be papering the window with branding tomorrow.

Hopefully another good source of advertising for the new ST deals.

I don't get in the centre much now, I went from working in the town centre to working everywhere but Blackburn! Is Game across from Argos near BHS?

I think it is a great idea opening a store in The Mall. Passing trade buying merchandise, and more importantly tickets.

Club just picked up your comment. They say 99% that it will be out before then.

That's great news.

I don't usually buy the shirt for me but I want the new one for my holiday's... with Tugay printed on the back!!! I think the last time I bought a football top for myself that I had printed was an England top in '96!

Anybody know how the jackets will look? Hopefully there will be a red and white bubble jacket like the black puffy one.

Also want to know if last seasons review dvd is longer than 5 mins. Lol. Im sure it is, so just joking.

I ordered the season review DVD at lunchtime yesterday and it was delivered at 7am this morning! Very quick turn around.

Just a shame the results on the DVD are so rubbish! I had forgotten how bad last season actually was!!!

save it you must be the only person alive who has the sadistic appetite to watch that .

Agreed - can't believe they want a tenner for it too. We should get it half price since we only got half a season. :lol:

They can always delete the pre-December part, I won't miss it! :tu:

Archived