BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've walked past the new shop in town about 5/6 times at various times during the day and i've yet to see more than 1 customer in the shop....

Most times there has been 4 staff stood in the middle of the shop (at the giant till)

I'm not complaining about us having a shop in town, its a great idea but with rates as they are in 'the mall' i wonder if the shop is actually turning a profit or sellign many match tickets

I hope they stick it out until the redevelopment work in the town centre is complete. At the minute it's really poor and the whole precinct is a bit of a shell.

I bought my matchday programme in there last Saturday so I could have a proper read of it before the game. Hopefully others will make the effort to go in. IMO the club need to really turn Rovers into a brand that people want to buy into.

Was going to get tickets for the Wolves match for me and my brother yesterday, but the online site kept on crashing. Today it has been down for maintenance all day. Probably just going to call the ticket office tomorrow.

There have been a number of system problems affecting the whole place - being worked on apparently.

I hope they stick it out until the redevelopment work in the town centre is complete. At the minute it's really poor and the whole precinct is a bit of a shell.

I bought my matchday programme in there last Saturday so I could have a proper read of it before the game. Hopefully others will make the effort to go in. IMO the club need to really turn Rovers into a brand that people want to buy into.

Give over mate...Rovers is only gonna be important to the townsfolk of Blackburn....Nobody wants to "buy into it"....

Have to say went to the club shop at ewood on Saturday for the first time in a year, fully intending to spend a good couple of hundred quid but ended up with two training tops. There is hardly anything in there, Where is everything??? i thought we had other training tops with yellow on? can't even see them on the website now. It doesn't take this long to stock a shop, my gran could have knitted a few jumpers by now. Point is Rovers lost out to my hard earned dosh cause there is sod all there

I'll be straight to the point....Does anyone know or have any idea when last season's away top will be marked down to less than 20 Biff?

I want it but won't pay 20!!!

It won't be this season because it's being used as a 3rd kit. If it does get reduced it will be towards the backend of the season.

Right, i know the club shop at Ewood has more things available than the online store. However, the onerovers website is very bad. There are hardly anything on there. 1 page of items, not much training kit and im still wanting to know if there are any padded jackets like the black one of last season available. Not at all happy about it.

So after ordering some items online, ive not been happy at all. According to my post office, the item is registered. They indicated i had to pick up the parcel at the post office, and this after being told it would be delivered to my door. I know ive been moaning all day, but i will most probably have to pay a fee that customs have put on it over and above the 12 pounds i alread paid. Sucks. Dont think il order anything again, unless this issue is resolved.

So after ordering some items online, ive not been happy at all. According to my post office, the item is registered. They indicated i had to pick up the parcel at the post office, and this after being told it would be delivered to my door. I know ive been moaning all day, but i will most probably have to pay a fee that customs have put on it over and above the 12 pounds i alread paid. Sucks. Dont think il order anything again, unless this issue is resolved.

isnt that the case with all international shipping? customs have the right to add extras on top and i would expect that to be in the T&C's when buying

isnt that the case with all international shipping? customs have the right to add extras on top and i would expect that to be in the T&C's when buying

I would of thought so yes - Its the case if your purchase from America and get it sent here - you are liable to custom charges and taxes etc.

What im saying is that, if i had known it wouldnt be delivered to my door then i wouldnt have paid 12 pounds p&p. Ive had a few friends in the UK who would have sent it to me, without me paying for the postage. Il stop moaning now, its not going to help me anyway.

Archived