BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please inform me that velcro wallet is it one with all the compartments for cards like the old leather ones? also has the wallpaper arrived in yet?

Clayton's left boot wrote: No and yes.

can someone then confirm the wallpaper is now in stock what are the designs like & whether the single strips that go along the top of the room are in as well?

Anyone know how long it takes for something to arrive in America that's ordered from the store. Was thinking of ordering a Tuguy jersey to wear to the Chelsea/Club America game on Sun July 26th.

When I have ordered from the club shop it gets here about 14 days post ordering.

New club shop open today, did anyone go down to the shop?

I went to the one at Ewood at lunchtime to get a new home kit ... there were some people in there who'd gone to the new shop in town but the credit card machines weren't working, so they'd come down to Ewood to buy what they wanted instead!

They did say it was really busy though.

New club shop open today, did anyone go down to the shop?

Just been in the town centre shop interesting to see young asian boys having a look in, they probably wouldnt have bothered to travel down to Ewood but putting a town centre store in place gives the Asian community an ideal neutral place for them to go into. This could be the biggest spin off for the club in attracting increased interest from the Asian community.

Good to see the tv screen in the shop window showing Rovers games, an absolute must, well done for that.

The staff were still arranging the shop but its well laid out should be a success.

All Rovers need to do now is go and create some MORE tv football history, goals, goals, goals galore .......

Went in the new store today - very good.

It needs more 'smaller' items though, needs the smaller items which we sell like cufflinks, jewellary etc and also the pics & canvas pics etc... Love the screens they have on the windows though - today it was showing the carling cup final

Also needs more promo's about the Season ticket deals in there!

Just been in the town centre shop interesting to see young asian boys having a look in, they probably wouldnt have bothered to travel down to Ewood but putting a town centre store in place gives the Asian community an ideal neutral place for them to go into. This could be the biggest spin off for the club in attracting increased interest from the Asian community.

Neutral? :huh:

What do you mean by 'neutral'?? I`m confused??? :huh:

We went in the new shop today. Great to see people in there that probably would not have visited the Ewood store. I managed to test their systems by purchasing tickets for the Leeds game .... result!

BlackburnALS0809.gif

Can anyone please tell me if the new shop has this in any mens sizes?

I want a long sleeve one and the Ewood store only has this in XLB!

nah nah na nah i bought one of those last chrimbo cost an extra £5 for the sleeves but well worth it

Hopefully once they start to get more stock / range in, they'll move or reduce the size of the sales desk. It seems to take up a lot of room.

Apart from that looks really good.

18072009164.jpg

Eoin any Munster shirts available, and what do they go for? Think i might get a rugby shirt to. Can then put my name at the back

Isgak

the

Munster :D

Not in the roverstore thats for certain. You are looking at something like 70-75 euro for a Munster jersey i think! Just waiting for next seasons to be released although i have seen it already on an American website!

Archived