BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What im saying is that, if i had known it wouldnt be delivered to my door then i wouldnt have paid 12 pounds p&p. Ive had a few friends in the UK who would have sent it to me, without me paying for the postage. Il stop moaning now, its not going to help me anyway.

One of your friends posting it would still have required you paying the customs charge.....

Would just mean them paying for the postage rather than you - which I suppose has its advantages.

Yeah. If my friends had sent it, and then declared it as a gift, then i wouldnt have paid. Again, im just a little upset that it wouldnt be delivered to my door as i was told it would. Il get over it. My items came to about 1000 rand. That is about 1/3 of my salary, so im not earning much. Say about 300 pounds a month, and spending 100 pounds, and worried about packages going missing.

Just got back from my holiday, and whilst away spotted a guy in a Rovers cardigan type zip up thing. Think it was navy with red, white and blue trim on the bottom, sleeves and collar, like on the home shirt. Does anyone know is this is in the shop, as it isn't in the online shop. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to buy something from the shop which is due to go into stock this week. As I can't get to the shop before Friday and I'm concerned to get the item this week I called the shop Monday morning. Line was busy so I left a message and got a call back later on. A very nice young lady has now called me three times to say she'll reserve one for me etc. Delivery to Rovers has been delayed and she called again to say she'll ring me again on Friday to confirm a time when I can collect after the delivery has taken place.

MAGNIFICENT SERVICE

Yep. I have been stung a couple of times ordering things from USA and forgetting about the import taxes.

There is no way you can avoid it, unless someone brings you the item, or sends it you as a "gift".

yep, I got sent a case of lovely wine from a geezer who returned home to Germany after he spoke at a conference I invited him to. Then the twist in the tail was those lovely mullahs from Customs and Excise who stuffed me top $dollar for the pleasure of drinking my "gift". I would have been better off telling Her Majesty's Government to keep it to feed some robbing MP.

I've been trying to buy something from the shop which is due to go into stock this week. As I can't get to the shop before Friday and I'm concerned to get the item this week I called the shop Monday morning. Line was busy so I left a message and got a call back later on. A very nice young lady has now called me three times to say she'll reserve one for me etc. Delivery to Rovers has been delayed and she called again to say she'll ring me again on Friday to confirm a time when I can collect after the delivery has taken place.

MAGNIFICENT SERVICE

I'll second this, I too have a product reserved for Friday, after receiving helpful advice inside the store!

This is the town shop by the way!

did you see if the t-shirts were in yet Paul?

They arrived at 10 past 12, however by half past they still were unable to sell any because they hadn't prepared their retail systems to sell them ... and they were counting the delivery one by one out the back ... despite the fact people were waiting to buy the shirts out front!! :rock:

I'd leave it a couple more hours if I were you.

no need to leave it a couple of hours folks ... on reading the above post (cheers Tris), I went down to the club shop and purchased said t-shirt. Good quality, no queue and best of all, ready to wear on the 18th!

:rover:

I'm gutted, I work in Manchester and cant get down for one!!! There's not a chance there will be any left tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to mention I bought one of my lads the winter waterproof coat with a built-in fleece. The zip went on the first one and it was instantly replaced. Weekend before last three of us spent eight hours out in pouring rain in Cumbria. Really wet, driving rain. The only person to keep completely dry was the one in the Rovers coat. Can't say fairer than that.

Anyone know if the club shop do Umbrellas? After the weather over here lately, it would be a great idea to start selling them!

They didnt last week so I dont think so...I think things like this will be on the way soon.

I know the club shop are looking for more items that cost less than £20 per item.

They have added some new lines lately on the online site under the 'new' section

Archived