BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Four Four Two New Season Preview

Morning Gang

The latest edition of 4-4-2 was sat behind my door when I got in from work last night. Only had the briefest of brief looks but there was an additional magazine in there previewing the forthcoming season and giving c130 teams a preview. Obviously the premiership teams got a page each and there was a Q&A with a fan from each team asking them about most valuable player, one to look out for, have you got the right manager in the job and which player would you like to get shot of.

Under the category of most hated player, our very own Roberto Di Savage was very popular as was Ronaldo from OT, but the Fulham chap hated CRAIG SHORT! If anyone could explain that one away then I'd be most grateful. A dodgy elbow to some Fulham guys head at the end of one season isn't a reason to hate anyone is it?

So, who are you most looking forward to venting your spleen at over the next nine months?

Kevin Davies and Lee Carsley will do nicely for starters. :angry:

On a separate note Bradford City have shifted over 10,000 season tickets at £138 for the new season. Shows what you can do if you price things correctly.

Thanks

Did Shorty not spark Boa Morte clean out in his last game for us after a bad tackle by Boa Morte on one of our players?

he did. he also got sent off, for an elbow, at 'the cottage', in 2002, causing him to miss the worthington final.

TEAM YOU'D MOST LIKE TO BEAT

Birmingham, West Ham, Newcastle, Bolton, Manchester United, Tottenham

Got to definitely agree with those. Would also add in Everton, as it would shut up my mate if we mullered them again like we did in the FA Cup :D

TEAM YOU'D MOST LIKE TO BEAT

Birmingham, West Ham, Newcastle, Bolton, Manchester United, Tottenham

also add in Everton

And Wigan

I'd setle for actually beating all the teams in the relegation fight this season! :)

I have to agree with all of the above. Plus the rest of the "Big" Clubs who are honouring us with their presence next season. i.e. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Plus I don't like Man City after what happened at Ewood in (I think 1999). I can't be doing with Sunderland either and the Quinn and Keane "Dream Ticket". Villa do my head in because they have the "Greatest Manager in The World" in Martin O'Neill. Pompey are still dodgy 'cause of 'Arry and are also spending silly money.

I don't mind Reading though.

With regard the "which team would you like to beat"

I sometimes feel like we have won a cup or something when we beat Utd - sounds silly dosnt it but I do.

I want to beat Liverpool though because I know a few scousers and it would be nice to see their faces when we do them - wouldnt mind a warnock hatrick but that might be asking for too much

And as already been said. Isnt it about time we beat the bottom teams

With regard the "which team would you like to beat"

I sometimes feel like we have won a cup or something when we beat Utd - sounds silly dosnt it but I do.

I want to beat Liverpool though because I know a few scousers and it would be nice to see their faces when we do them - wouldnt mind a warnock hatrick but that might be asking for too much

And as already been said. Isnt it about time we beat the bottom teams

winning the 1st game of the season would be nice as well

For me the big games next year will be:

Bolton, WHam, Birmingham, Spurs - we have to win those at home!

Man U, Chelsea - unlikely to win, which makes it so much better if we do!

Man City, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, Pompey - i'd just like us to bring them down a peg or two!

I hope the boys are fired up for these games.

• 4 weeks later...
I wanted to read those too Dillo

I think It's boring.

use

http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/url

yahootransl.jpg

*)2nd page , It doesn't work. is too much letter. I guess that's good for you. I recognized very low for Benni , and I still put a lot of the skepticism to roque.

...I googled "Guardian Season Preview (Team name)" and got most of them from the results :rover:

I'd like to read BRFCS users 07/08 season Preview.

We have "Predicted League Table 07/08 " topic ,but no preview topic...

Archived