BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kick Off Times

Timmy

It's become a joke that only TWO matches are being played on saturday with only ONE 3pm kick off. It's about time the FA imposed a minimum number of matches to be played at 3pm (say 7), This will leave 3 games for TV over the weekend.

UEFA cup matches should be played on wednesday, alternating with the CL

UEFA cup matches should be played on wednesday, alternating with the CL

That will never happen. Champions League is seen as being miles ahead of the UEFA Cup in terms of teams, publicity, money spinned in the competition in general. And the gap seems to be wider every year.

That will never happen. Champions League is seen as being miles ahead of the UEFA Cup in terms of teams, publicity, money spinned in the competition in general. And the gap seems to be wider every year.

According to Wenger,he thinks the Champs League is over rated,and he reckons that the team who wins it,are not necessarly the beast team in europe.

I agree the league as to be any managers top priority.

According to Wenger,he thinks the Champs League is over rated,and he reckons that the team who wins it,are not necessarly the beast team in europe.

I agree the league as to be any managers top priority.

Oh.

That's 'cos he hasn't won it yet then..... <_<

Well boo-hoo what a revelation. So Porto wasn't the best team in Europe the year they won the trophy? Wow, would never have thought differently if it wasn't for Wenger to point it out :)

The only trouble with Sunday games is that public transport doesn't run as frequently which makes it harder to get to and from games especially when you're 300+ miles away from Ewood <_<

and you have work the next day...

i'll second that american...count me in for 10,550 miles :lol:

Unfortunately I don't think there's much anyone will do about it. Sorry to drag up the past and as much as I hate to say it... but... there will be fewer games in the ratio being played on a Sunday now we aren't in UEFA Cup :(

Re kick of times and days.

Not too sure if this has been raised within another topic, but has anyone any idea as to why our away game with Man Utd has been put back 24 hours, now kicking off on Sunday 11th November at 3.00.

I'm pretty sure that 3.00 isn't a television kick off time and surely Setantatanarama and Sky will already have picked their games, so if anyone has any ideas, then that would be great.

Re kick of times and days.

Not too sure if this has been raised within another topic, but has anyone any idea as to why our away game with Man Utd has been put back 24 hours, now kicking off on Sunday 11th November at 3.00.

I'm pretty sure that 3.00 isn't a television kick off time and surely Setantatanarama and Sky will already have picked their games, so if anyone has any ideas, then that would be great.

It was already re-arranged when we were stil in the UEFA Cup. Something to do with the minimum time Man U/GM Police need to make arrangements for 75,000 Cockneys to get to OT.

On sunday games - the crowd always seem quiet (i.e. hungover) and we usually take a good 20 minutes to start playing with any purpose. Sooner the saturday kick-offs come back the better! That way you can get lashed up all day, make loads of noise and then who cares about the hangover the next day because your not at work!

It was already re-arranged when we were stil in the UEFA Cup. Something to do with the minimum time Man U/GM Police need to make arrangements for 75,000 Cockneys to get to OT.

Not aimed at you phil..AIMED AT GM POLICE.BUT THATS BOLLUX...HOW DID THEY ARRANGE THE FA SEMI THEN?

Archived