BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Woys Back..

Ste B

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absoloute @#/?, teams like us and Villa play better football over a season get more points and a team that dodges relegation on the last day and hasnt done well in any cup gets in by fair play. Reading that article its not just on the pitch too its down to admin at the club as well, what is the european obsession with bloody paperwork.

Congratulations to Roy(I always felt he was replaced to hastily) but if any team should be playing UEFA cup football next year its Villa with us in the Intertoto. BTW if City or the Geordies get it thats also a crime.

Time has eased the pain and distress of Woy's time at Ewod Park, and all the money he wasted was a long time ago. I actually quite like him now. I don't want him to return however!

How much can he do with just 7 million?

Buy Kevin Davies, or Sebastien Perez and Christian Dailly if the past is anything to go by!

Spot the odd one out.

Sebastian Perez did very well for us and was a quality player...certainly not to be compared with Davies who was pathetic. Had to leave for family reasons apparently due to his daughter being ill. Although that transfer did seem a bit strange at the time...

Spot the odd one out.

Sebastian Perez did very well for us and was a quality player...certainly not to be compared with Davies who was pathetic. Had to leave for family reasons apparently due to his daughter being ill. Although that transfer did seem a bit strange at the time...

Roy also signed Patrick Valery, who remains the best damn full back I've ever seen...

Valery was quality. Shame what happened with Roy and with hindsight, if we had of stuck with him instead of going with Kidd who knows what would of happened. Mind you, when I heard Kidd was appointed I thought he was the Messiah.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived