BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Woys Back..

Ste B

Apparently Woy had said that Jari Litmanen hasn't been involved because Fulham can't afford 'that sort of player' at the moment. What? An actual good player?

I've never understood this thinking by managers. Talented footballers win you matches whether you are bottom of the league or top of the league.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roy your a prick.

Don't you mean "pwick?" :rolleyes:

Seriously bad appointment by Al Fayed when it comes down to it, couldn't believe my ears when Woy was appointed and I questioned it at the time.

I really believe they'd have made a better fist of it had Sanchez not been sacked.

Don't you mean "pwick?" :rolleyes:

Seriously bad appointment by Al Fayed when it comes down to it, couldn't believe my ears when Woy was appointed and I questioned it at the time.

I really believe they'd have made a better fist of it had Sanchez not been sacked.

Don't you mean "you are".

Best not start that one again...

I think theyve been unlucky Fulham but having Sanchez for longer than they should have done has cost them, he bought the flops.

Be intresting to see if Steven Davies stays at Rangers and Diomansy Kamara stays at Fulham providing he don't have a hissy fit.

Jari Litmanen I think has been crying off injured for Fulham, but has played the odd game for Finland, ie he's not a committed player, so Roy didn't want him.

It's been a total disaster for Roy, he needed some decent signings in the window, and didn't get them. I still think he's a good continental/ international manager. But no good at all in England.

Fulham seem to have been unlucky in every game. But what they were doing appointing Sanchez in the first place I don't know. He started teh demolition job, Roy's just finished it. Fayed should be hanging his head now.

I'd love to see Woy bring Fulham back up next season. Actually, I'd prefer to see Souness appointed and have him work his magic with a big budget in the Championship.

I'm going to miss that away day and I certainly hope they don't descend into oblivion or make up the numbers in the Championship for too long.

• 1 month later...
So, SO happy for Fulham. They've become my second team these last few months. I'll still be able to go to my favourite away day next season.

Woy's done an absolutely fantastic job, you really have to hand it to him!

:mellow:

Well for me Roy has been a breath of fresh air. He has to be congratulated on his achievement.

Lets hope the Fulham fans take heart at what haas happened to their club.

BTW FFAn, you wont take any points off us next season. we are coming to the cottage for our 3 points and it will be payback at Ewood when you return.

Hodgson is as bad as Sanchez.

:P

Absolutley delighted for Woy (and the fickle Fulham fans :lol: ). He's being given a torrid time by the media compared to the rest of the strugglers and of the teams that where in contention to go down over the past month they where by far the most likely at the time.

Now to see him buy some "cracking" players over the summer :unsure:

Yes thats the spirit.

For sale, 1 pacey strong striker, needs 12 chances to acore 1 goal but always has a smile on the pitch and a sulk on the bench.

Jason Roberts cost £12million to you Roy :rolleyes:

I'm still praying he'll get back in for Cousin, but if not Roberts going there would be fine by me.

Bleeding brilliant by Roy.

I cannot believe a man can stay so cool and stick to his morals and style of football even in the most extreme circumstance and come out like he has.

We remain the only serious blight on his CV. (He wasn't great at Udinese but not quite second half of Rovers reign standard)

Archived