BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How Do You Get Forum Bars?

jny

Hi ive got a feeling some of the forum won't listen to me as much because i dont have bars !im still in the conference despite having posted 9 messages in 2 days!

i Know this is irelevant but if anyone knows how you get more bars tell me? thanks :rover:

Just shut it Fife, you're just saying that 'cause I've got more bars than you. Keep out of this. I'm extremely proud of them and when I dwell on the fact that I've achieved next to nothing in life, I can sit back at the end of the day, poor myself a pint of brandy, light a cuban missile and say "You know bob, you've got a few bars under your name on that BRFCS.com - life's not so bad." You nor anyone can take that away from me Fife. So just back off pal.

We'll win 2-1 - Santa Cruz and Dunn. Torrential drizzle. Boro take the lead in the wrong thread / 10th minute - Bernie Wolfman Slaven coming out of retirement to do the damage. Hughes does that prancing horse impression from the edge of his white box thing and fixes the team with one of his now legendary Paddington Bear hard stares. Fearing a good whispering too at the break the team spring into life, Santa Cruz brings us level on 38 minutes and Benni McCarthy even breaks out into a sprint in the 44th minute. Despite trying for most of the half the team does gets the hair dryer treatment - which isn't so bad in this weather. Dunn scores the winner sometime in the 2nd half and we march on. Elsewhere our financial crisis continues.

In response to Tangos post below....

Very true Tango but IMO "6 bars" are for weirdos and Alan. If I ever get there, and I sincerely hope it never happens, I shall not accept the 6th Bar award nor will I be attending the presentation.

A gold bar on the other hand....

In hindsight Bob, had you spread those two paragraphs out over different posts, or even different threads, you could be another step closer to attaining the bonus, and possibly mythical, "gold bar".

Another tactic is to post the same thing twice (at least) and then, rather than delete the second offending post, simply edit it to say "EDIT - deleted", thereby keeping your two posts, and dreams of a "gold bar", intact.

Just shut it Fife, you're just saying that 'cause I've got more bars than you. Keep out of this. I'm extremely proud of them and when I dwell on the fact that I've achieved next to nothing in life, I can sit back at the end of the day, poor myself a pint of brandy, light a cuban missile and say "You know bob, you've got a few bars under your name on that BRFCS.com - life's not so bad." You nor anyone can take that away from me Fife. So just back off pal.

We'll win 2-1 - Santa Cruz and Dunn. Torrential drizzle. Boro take the lead in the wrong thread / 10th minute - Bernie Wolfman Slaven coming out of retirement to do the damage. Hughes does that prancing horse impression from the edge of his white box thing and fixes the team with one of his now legendary Paddington Bear hard stares. Fearing a good whispering too at the break the team spring into life, Santa Cruz brings us level on 38 minutes and Benni McCarthy even breaks out into a sprint in the 44th minute. Despite trying for most of the half the team does gets the hair dryer treatment - which isn't so bad in this weather. Dunn scores the winner sometime in the 2nd half and we march on. Elsewhere our financial crisis continues.

In response to Tangos post below....

Very true Tango but IMO "6 bars" are for weirdos and Alan. If I ever get there, and I sincerely hope it never happens, I shall not accept the 6th Bar award nor will I be attending the presentation.

A gold bar on the other hand....

Excellent post Bob; see you're back on form!!

AAAhhmmm; just one little thing though. Re your first paragraph I make it 5 apiece (you see I can still count). ;)

oh yes i wanted spud pie and chips and the pie was dropped in the fryer

That's par for the course in Scotland Abbs. Just thank your lucky stars you didn't ask for pudding and chips as my youngest son did shortly after we came up here. You should have seen his face when he got it home and found out they had given him a steamed fruit pudding with his chips, and that had been dropped in the pan for a minute or so to warm it up. :lol:

Archived