BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers New Manager

LET says Rovers have spoken to Shearer and Sam....

LET - Shearer and Sam

As far as Martin Samuels is concerned (see philipl above)...I have very little respect for so called journalists following football live as they simply concentrate on easy subjects like personalities, but at least Samuels noticed that Ferguson got "turned over" with our tactics at Ewood last season.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed on theBBC web site:

"I got a call from the Blackburn chief executive John Williams and he asked me if I wanted to be on the shortlist to be the new manager, but I said no because of other commitments I've got, namely my BBC work and other things. It's not the right time for me."

BBC Sport pundit Alan Shearer

So no Mary Poppins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

Roberto Martinez has emerged as a shock contender for the vacant managers job at Blackburn Rovers. (Daily Star)

Sam Allardyce will have an interview for the Blackburn Rovers job on Thursday. (Daily Mirror)

Nothing Seen on the four "qualities" web sites this morning.

Interview with UNICEF Ambassador Slaven Bilic in the Independent- no direct mention of Rovers but the guy is obviously happy to keep his profile high in the British media.

Incidentally, the HTC to Panathanaikos story is scarcely touched with just the odd agency-credited brief news snippets.

The BBC gossip has this:

Paul Ince will be confirmed as new Blackburn manager within the next few days. (Daily Mirror)

Nothing Seen on the four "qualities" web sites this morning.

Interview with UNICEF Ambassador Slaven Bilic in the Independent- no direct mention of Rovers but the guy is obviously happy to keep his profile high in the British media.

Incidentally, the HTC to Panathanaikos story is scarcely touched with just the odd agency-credited brief news snippets.

The BBC gossip has this:

Paul Ince will be confirmed as new Blackburn manager within the next few days. (Daily Mirror)

Check the Times link in BRFCS NEWS :rolleyes:

I know this might be a little naughty but Ive created a facebook petition against the Brolly Wally who is set to be interviewed today MODs feel free to delete if this is against the rules.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gi...3476&ref=mf

I do feel as strong as asking for my Season ticket money back if he gets the job

Archived