SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to most sites, he has signed a 6 year deal for £15 million?! :huh:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/trans..._Nightlead.html

I love how, the subject emediately after Bentley signing for Spurs in most media outlets is not who will replace Bentley, but who will follow Bentley to WHL!

I am from the South, and i hate bloody London based tabloids! :angry2:

Why are you so worried about the fee? JW will have got the best he can for the club I'm sure.

I have a strong dislike for Spurs and don't trust them. I have fears that we may have knocked down the price because we were starting to get fed up with Bentley or the contract may be full of add-ons which they like to do.

Plus their fans are absolute morons who have egotistical tendencies. If we let Bentley go for considerably cheaper than we originally said they will go on and on about it.

So Warnock and RSC next and all the real quality will of gone pheew thanks Ince. I'm sure he'll have some old has been or you tube star lined up, Whats Ian Wright up too.... you don't lose your eye for a goal. I have such a bad feeling about this season

According to most sites, he has signed a 6 year deal for £15 million?! :huh:

That means nothing he had 3 years remaining at Ewood and still went. If he does well in Europe maybe a Champions League club may come sniffing around and he'll be gone.

Thanks David for the great performances you put in BUT by no means will I forgive you about the manner you went about leaving Ewood after we gave you your big chance!

Fee will be undisclosed, always are nowadays. Really hope the club come out and explain what sell on clause is included for us to pay. Otherwise fans will be unhappy when we only spend £5m on a replacement and then say that is all we can afford!

As for Bentley, good ridance! He did well but his mouth is far too big. He will get Booed at Ewood without a doubt.

So Warnock and RSC next and all the real quality will of gone pheew thanks Ince.

Why do people insist on talking utter crap with regards to our new manager? Bentley had told Hughes he wanted out, his departure has NOTHING to do with Ince.

So Warnock and RSC next and all the real quality will of gone pheew thanks Ince. I'm sure he'll have some old has been or you tube star lined up, Whats Ian Wright up too.... you don't lose your eye for a goal. I have such a bad feeling about this season

Me too. We are a club in decline with no ambition whatsoever. I fully expect Warnock and Santa Cruz to follow Bentley through the exit door. <_<

Yeah, because he would have stayed had Mark Hughes been in charge. Idiot. :rolleyes:

I think we need to give some people a break and some space on here tonight.

We have lost a excellent player to a lesser team, their is no doubting that! I know im angry about how this has come about.

If the rumours are true, and that we have paid Arsenal £3.5 million in total for Bentley, and are having to pay a hefty chunk out of the supposed £15 million we have got for him. I think some people have every right to be miffed at this moment... :rock:

If we waste £3.5 million on Vince Grella, i will flip. He is pants!

ANNAN!!!

Why do people insist on talking utter crap with regards to our new manager? Bentley had told Hughes he wanted out, his departure has NOTHING to do with Ince.

And Freidel???

and in a couple weeks RSC and Warnock.

Wake up we've appointed a league 2 manager and the players are too well aware of that.

Fantastic player wasn't he. It doesn't help when you realise that we have only really got about £8m for him, which means Pennant is the only likely replacement with no surplus cash leftover.

£9million I would say. Can't think of another RW who is as good as him. Roque may struggle next season without his services, up to Ince now to bring in a quality replacement that will excite the fans and make us forget about the arrogant tw*t and I have full confidence in Ince to do so.

Another player to have jumped the ship but life goes on at Ewood. We've lost bigger players than Bentley but we've managed to cope perfectly fine, so no need to worry.

................and a left back if Warnock goes - although Treacy was quite promising there.

I would doubt if Treacy will ever be a left back. He is a left winger, a lot of promise, but a long way to go.

Another player to have jumped the ship but life goes on at Ewood. We've lost bigger players than Bentley but we've managed to cope perfectly fine, so no need to worry.

Ah yes, remind me what happened when we lost Shearer? :lol: ... and Duff...? :lol:

Me too. We are a club in decline with no ambition whatsoever. I fully expect Warnock and Santa Cruz to follow Bentley through the exit door. <_<

You are the ultimate doomsday setter. Why do you come on this website? To moan because your woman is giving you a hard time?? INFACT are you a woman, because you just moan, moan, moan!

Bentley handed in a transfer request before the Brum game - Now he has gone.

Friedel was turned by cash - we replaced him with a top keeper, 9 years younger.

We have also signed a exciting midfielder.

You are the ultimate doomsday setter. Why do you come on this website? To moan because your woman is giving you a hard time?? INFACT are you a woman, because you just moan, moan, moan!

Dude, no offence, but everyone is entitled to their opinion...

No matter how stupid it is! :lol:

As i have already said, their are some drama queens panicing on here... Give them some space. We HAVE lost a very good player after all...

Hughes was a league nothing manager when he took over at Ewood. Just met up with the best the Welsh could offer every other month. Ince has done the job as a player at big clubs and England. Ince has done the job as a manager in the league. Ince is currently doing the job at Ewood.

So all of our top players are heading for the exit?........ 37 year old keeper left for a 28 year old who could easily be the England no1 again. Bentley leaves..was going anyway! Chilean player of the year comes in. Roque and Warnock are still here. Whats the problem?

Bentley was going with or without Ince being here...

Friedel now Im not too sure about...

Lets see who Ince brings in. Its too unfair to judge him on the players who have left, as he has replaced them with an established England keeper and rising South American midfield star to date...Lets see where the dust settles on August 31...

Good riddance to Bentley. He will be missed but I had grown tired of his "rent-a-quotes" and Champions League dreams. So much for that David!

Archived