BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An Audiencs With The Stars

From the Marketing dept.

Rovers fans will have a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with Rovers stars Roque Santa Cruz, Stephen Warnock, Paul Robinson and Danny Simpson at the Audience With The Stars in the Premier Suite at Ewood Park.

Tuesday 25th November, Doors open 7pm for 7:30pm start

Free to season ticket holders, £3 non season ticket holders.

Call 08712221444 to reserve your seat today.

Limited tickets available, so book your place today to avoid disappointment!

• 3 weeks later...

Have no idea why there has been no response to this. I amd my hubby will be coming along to this I hope there is more than 3 people!

From the Marketing dept.

Rovers fans will have a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with Rovers stars Roque Santa Cruz, Stephen Warnock, Paul Robinson and Danny Simpson at the Audience With The Stars in the Premier Suite at Ewood Park.

Tuesday 25th November, Doors open 7pm for 7:30pm start

Free to season ticket holders, £3 non season ticket holders.

Call 08712221444 to reserve your seat today.

Limited tickets available, so book your place today to avoid disappointment!

Il be there too - whats the whole idea of the night - anybody got abit more info about it?

Probably just an opportunity to ask the players what the hell is going on, where does RSC think he'll be in January, what's Robbie like in training, are any of the new coaches any good and does Ince know what he is doing? - that sort of thing.

Either that or they'll be playing songs and taking requests.

Probably just an opportunity to ask the players what the hell is going on, where does RSC think he'll be in January, what's Robbie like in training, are any of the new coaches any good and does Ince know what he is doing? - that sort of thing.

Either that or they'll be playing songs and taking requests.

I was wondering myself - will there be a restriction on certain questions I wonder? Will anyone have the balls to ask the awkward questions?

I was wondering myself - will there be a restriction on certain questions I wonder? Will anyone have the balls to ask the awkward questions?

Thats what I want to know. Im going to ask what I want, if they see it as akward then so be it. No point having these nights if you cant ask what you want is there. Although im sure we will probably get told of the 'rules' when we go in.

Questions so far.

1 - Roque - do you plan on leaving in January.

2 - Simpson - Do you plan on returning to Man United? Also if they say you have to wait another couple of years, what do you plan to do, Move on? Would it be to join us, or elsewhere?

3 - Warnock - Are you unsettled and looking to move? Newcastle or City Maybe?

4 - Roque - Who is the better manager - Ince or Hughes?

5 - Robbo - Do you plan on staying at Blackburn when you regain your no1 shirt for England? Or do you see us as a stepping stone to repair your career?

Thats what I want to know. Im going to ask what I want, if they see it as akward then so be it. No point having these nights if you cant ask what you want is there. Although im sure we will probably get told of the 'rules' when we go in.

Questions so far.

1 - Roque - do you plan on leaving in January.

2 - Simpson - Do you plan on returning to Man United? Also if they say you have to wait another couple of years, what do you plan to do, Move on? Would it be to join us, or elsewhere?

3 - Warnock - Are you unsettled and looking to move? Newcastle or City Maybe?

4 - Roque - Who is the better manager - Ince or Hughes?

5 - Robbo - Do you plan on staying at Blackburn when you regain your no1 shirt for England? Or do you see us as a stepping stone to repair your career?

Good on yer Hughesy. Then I'll know exactly who has my name in their sig :o

C'mon folks; it's not a question of anyone having the cojones to ask the 'big questions' - it's whether it's worth doing so, is it not?

Of course there are questions 'the fans would want to ask' - but if anyone's silly & naive enough to want to embarrass themselves asking them, and expect an answer of any credibility or integrity, more fool them I say.

For instance - someone asks Roque or Warnock "can you take this opportunity to state you will be here at the end of the transfer window". Would you seriously expect a player to answer that honestly and boldly, and even if they did - would you believe them? Where would it actually get you in asking that? Suppose they said "of course, I'm staying" - think back to July 96, didn't get us anywhere then did it?

I just hope some sensible, realistic yet insightful questions (and answers) are heard. If anything, it will be the usual dross whereby some incompetent such as WenDOH Howard (?) spends half the time asking vague, pre-scripted points and getting politician-type responses. Any 'meaty' questions will then be deflected or answered with complete insincerity or pretending to not understand the question.

Actually, subsequent to yesterday's latest episode, and dependent on the board taking some positive action to address our calamitous situation, I wouldn't be surprised if the event is postponed.

Actually, subsequent to yesterday's latest episode, and dependent on the board taking some positive action to address our calamitous situation, I wouldn't be surprised if the event is postponed.

Crossed my mind as well DB.

Crossed my mind as well DB.

Isn't it called 'wishful thinking'? :o:D

Think Ince should be made to attend the event too, wonder what questions he'd face? :P

We're in such a bad place right now, with alternatives being only marginally more attractive and less than certain of an improvement, it's like going home hungry knowing you've only got liver, tripe and brussells sprouts for your tea.....

Don't worry, if they bottle it, I'll host an evening with Paul Ince.

Robbie Savage wanted to an evening in December but its too short notice. He thinks he may be going to Hungary in January but if that falls through, he's definitely keen.

Don't worry, if they bottle it, I'll host an evening with Paul Ince.

Robbie Savage wanted to an evening in December but its too short notice. He thinks he may be going to Hungary in January but if that falls through, he's definitely keen.

Superb Brownie, that's one I'll definitely turn up for!!

Twas a good night, although the questions were vetted before being read out.

Warnock came across as clued up, Santa came across as a bit of a joker, and Robinson as quite intelligent. Simpson seemed intent on getting over the point of first team football matters more than playing for utd. Thats how I saw it anyway, maybe others can give their views.

The questions about being linked to other clubs were approached by the compare, but as expected, were brushed aside by the players with the usual answers of "newspaper talk".

Overall, an enjoyable night, although one could mistake us for being in mid-table security with the atmosphere, and even a too good to go down quote from Warnock.

yeas, it was OK Jim. Previously at these evenings, they have been it two halves. The first half was an interview by the compare and the second half was open to questions from the audience. Last night was organised so as not to put awkward questions to the players, and consisted of one interview session based on questions chosen by the compare.

Andy Bayes's first question was along the lines of "we have had a large amount of questions about whether some of the players will be here in the near future, so how do you cope with this guys"? ^_^

The nearest we got with Rocky, was along the lines of "I'm very happy here and it's up to the club whether I move or not".

A nice evening and a good turn out, great for the kids [with a photo opportunity at the end] and an insight into the character of the players, but a bit too stage managed for my liking. Rocky certainly likes a laugh :lol: .

Overall, an enjoyable night, although one could mistake us for being in mid-table security with the atmosphere, and even a too good to go down quote from Warnock.

We have a big big problem if the players genuinely believe this. It's been proven before that no side is "too good" to go down. Our table position, goals scored and goals against columns would disagree strongly with Warnock's claim.

Archived