BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Was This The Best Brfcs.com Thread Ever?

I've brought it across from the ask admin forum because it's worth reading again. Absolutely hilarious!

Lofty 2k2

What is your favourite quote? I think mine is this one: sorry i meant Ste not stu and if there is a stu sorry pal.

Wholly agree with Den on this one!

I've got to admit, I still have absolutely NO idea what the hell these 'all night parties' were that he was trying to get us to go to!

But my favourite bit is the 'I'm going to get my friend, who is actually a moderator, to have you banned' bit. Oh, and then the poll to determine who that friend was. I reckon it was you all along, Den! :lol:

Also, I cannot believe that this all happened more than four years ago now, that's really scary!

That's probably a good start Ste.

Just re-read that. I mean it would be a good idea to bring him back not ban him. Why is he banned anyway? Because he doesn't conform? He's off the wall alright and gets involved with silly arguements with certain people but he's a character who livens the place up.

Moved thi spost here...

Could Lofty actually be Nicko?

Look at the facts...

Nicko didn't post until after lofty went.

Lofty's thread was the fastest growing at the time, just like Nicko's thread is now.

Both Nicko and Lofty acquired cult status very quickly.

Tugay4England posted a strangely high percentage of the messages in both threads.

Both Nicko and Lofty threatened to go round and bump Glenn off whilst he slept.*

I think we deserve to be told the truth!

* actually I made the Nicko bit up in that one.

Woah. I'd forgotten about the who Ewood Pork vs Don (SAR) thing. The site got a LOT more secure after I spent months trying to find out who it was stalking SAR.

My favourite though was the guy who said I was (not was like) the North Korean Government. I've always taken the Nazi thing with a certain inevitability (see Godwins Law) but this was a new high.

So THAT's why Glenn doesn't post much anymore!

No. It's because I hate you ALL :P

Just re-read that. I mean it would be a good idea to bring him back not ban him. Why is he banned anyway?

I too wasn't aware Abbey was banned .

Could someone enlighten us all as to why ....and by whom ?

We do seem to have some trigger happy mods on this messageboard I feel .

Just re-read that. I mean it would be a good idea to bring him back not ban him. Why is he banned anyway? Because he doesn't conform? He's off the wall alright and gets involved with silly arguements with certain people but he's a character who livens the place up.

Agreed, deep breath everyone. It's...... Only....... a........... Message..... Board

Nothing else.

Archived