BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Baseball Games

Guest Kamy100

I don't know about the 360 but Sony released a demo of MLB 09 The Show last week on the American Playstation Store, I downloaded it and thought that it was superb.

Can I just put myself forward for the most unhelpful reply to a thread ever:-

First of all I know nothing about Baseball so that most unhelpful point 1

The second thing is that all reviews that I have read say that this is really good - MLB The Show But I don't think its on the 360 - which is what you need it on.

So really helpful eh <_<

Guest Kamy100

The 2K9 version of MLB is being made by the same team who made NBA 2K9 which in my opinion is the best sports simulation that I have played, I am sure that MLB 2K9 will be out on all formats.

Have to say that I have recently taken to playing US sports games, I learnt about American Football from Madden 09, NHL from NHL 09 (which another superb sports game), basketball from NBA 2K9 and am looking forward to learning about Baseball from MLB 2009 The Show.

MLB 2K8 was a good game, certainly the best baseball game I've ever played, so I would expect 2K9 to be good. It most likely won't be released in europe, so you'll need to order it from abroad and a good choice is www.play-asia.com. The show won't be released on the xbox so that is your only option.

• 3 weeks later...

Slight problem here for us XBOX 360 European baseball fans...it looks as though there won't be a region free Asian version of the game, so there won't be a version that works on PAL consoles. Hopefully a solution is found, but it isn't looking good at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
i noticed today that there is a version of mlb 2k9, for the 360....but i am (for some reason) worried that it won't work on our consoles here in the U.K. i will get it ordered and see what happens.

Just a heads up, the show franchise is far superior to the 2k's range.

Archived