BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no idea what he is worth. Never many on trade though.

I was reading the EA forums earlier, and someone has come up with a way of making coins, some sort of glitch. Seems interesting, but may spoil the game

Howd they do that then?

Howd they do that then?

Its basically making a second account, then you make the game think you dont have enough players, so it gives you 500 coins. Then you bid for a player that you have listed from your primary account, and repeat.

If you want to know more just ask

Just bought a 4-4-2 player card for 1000 BIN. Ace

Thats quality, i never seem to find bargains like that, except the beckham I bought.

Anyway, im thinking of doing a big training session, buy a lot of lower rated players and a lot of all player training cards, and getting them to decent levels. If you want someone training, let me know who, and what level you want them at, and how much you would pay

It will cost you alot to train them all up from poor ratings.

The players im buying for my squad is now more or less complete. Im trying my best not to sign any players who are rated too far over 90. Dont want an all 99 team as it is too easy.

Iv got Frazier Campbell with a 99 pace and he is awesome.

If you want to train up pace, heading and shooting get that coach rated 99 with +3 pace, +2 shooting, +2 Heading. You can get bronze pace cards for less than 800 coins, which combined with your coach would add +4 pace to your player. I also buy +1 heading -1 pace cards, as when combined with your coach means you get +3 heading and +2 pace to your player. Cheaper than paying 6k plus for pace cards.

Team now looks like this:

-------------------------------Robinson (85)--------------------------

Johnson (81) -- Richards (82) -- Jagielka (89) -- Warnock (93)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------- Barry (94) -- Gerrard (99) -- Henry (93) --------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Walcott (81) -- Campbell (85) -- Young (89) -----------

Sub team:

GK - Given - 86

LB - A Cole - 90

CB - Carragher - 80

CB - Macienne - 81

RB - Neville - 76 (Going to replace him I think)

CM - M Johnson - 90

CM - Dunn - 76

CM - Beckham - 89

RW - Milner - 87

LW - Rooney - 99

ST - Agbonlahor - 91

Others:

Huddlestone - 77

Wellbeck - 74

Created Player - 91

Richards, Jagielka, Warnock & Johnson are all 99 pace. And so too are Cole & Macienne.

So no, not many players get away from my defence. I thought If I could try and keep my ratings below 90,90,90 then more teams would play me - which they do, but they probably expect an easy game and they still lose! ha ha

Still cant sort my custom tactics out. Some ppl I play seem to have 10 men behind the ball all the time and never get pulled out of position, and they when they get the ball they all pile forward. Mine on the other hand is either one or the other, 10 men behind the ball and nothing upfront, or attacking but get done on the counter all the time. Well annoying.

I want to try 4-3-1-2 but Im tight and refuse to pay 10k for a formation card. Have an all french team at moment and its crap. Too small and weak, dont win any headers. Not scored off a corner for days now, was like 2 a game with Drogba upfront.

my two teams now;

.................James

G.Johnson..Richards..Ferdinand..Baines

......Lampard..Gerrard..Carrick

Lennon........................Young

............Agbonlahor

.................Buffon

Zambrotta..Nesta.Bonera.Moretti

.....Diaby..Nasri..Flamini

Pato........................Ronaldinho

...........Amauri

I want to try a new formation like 4-3-1-2 but formation cards are just too expensive. I have over 200k coins so im just being tight i suppose

Scored a goal tonight which ended up counting as a goal against me!

Was 1 on 1 with the Keeper with Aaron Lennon, this guy brought his keeper out so I dink it over him. Keeper gets a hand to it but it rebounds off Lennon and goes in. However lennon then slumps to the floor and the commentator shouts "Oh no its an own goal!" and the score is 2-1 rather than 3-0!

Anyone else had this?

Bought a gold pack before. Had a silver RC Espanyol kit in it. Not thinking it was worth anything I shoved it in auction at 500 start and no buy it now for 2 hours. Just looked now and the bid is up to 5,000 with 25 mins left!

Really like my 2 teams now. Sacked off that french pile of shyte and got an All english and all brazil team.

........Julio Cesar

Dani Alves..Alex..Lucio..Marcelo

......Diego.Kaka.Juninho

Pato...................Ronaldinho

........Amauri

The passing on this team is class, better than the other teams ive had. Might swap amauri for a bigger striker like Adriano as I never seem to score any headers off corners now.

My team isnt bad - but still seems to be losing out to pace at the back. My attack is hit and miss, one game Milner/ Young can be fast as, the next game they play can be really slow.

1st team:

------------------------------Robbo (92)--------------------------

Johnson (84)---Jagielka (91)---Richards (89)---Warnock (93)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------Gerrard (99)---- k.Henry (95) ---- Scholes (86)------

---------Milner (90) ------ Campbell (88) --- Young (88)-------

2nd Team:

------------------------------Given (87)--------------------------

Neville (79)---Macienne (84)---King (82)---A Cole (90)

---------Beckham (92)--- Johnson (91) ---Huddlestone (79) -

---------Walcott (84) ----Agbonlahor (92) --- Ashton (93)-----

Others:

Created player (92)

Barry (98)

Dunn (78)

Vaughan (91)

Ebanks Blake (94)

My attack is hit and miss, one game Milner/ Young can be fast as, the next game they play can be really slow.

I get that too. The performance of my players changes from game to game. Dont know whether there is some scripting going on, the morale of the opposition or connection issues.

Has anyone noticed the amount of people that quit on you is now wayyyy worse than it used to be. Its got to the point where every game im winning the opposition quit. I think in my last 10 wins about 8 of them have quit in the 2nd half and some even in the 1st half. So annoying

I think its because if they quit before 90 mins, the loss doesnt affect their teams morale, where as a registered defeat does.

Thats stupid. EA bring these problems upon theirselves sometmes. Do your players get a deserved morale boost which a victory would bring, if an opponent quits while you were winning?

I quite enjoy sending them abuse after they quit though.

Archived