BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

Sold a 4-4-2 card for 36k today. Gonna get a spanish midfield from it and sell Ze Roberto and Diego

And you call me lucky!! Iv got a 4-2-2-2 card for sale - do they fetch anything? I sold a 4-3-1-2 the other day for 3700.

My squad is more or less complete and there isnt alot more I can do with it. In the next few weeks, I might just delete my team and start again but with a purpose next time. Like all Blackburn Players or All championship players, or maybe all the best upcoming players.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you call me lucky!! Iv got a 4-2-2-2 card for sale - do they fetch anything? I sold a 4-3-1-2 the other day for 3700.

I dont get them in packs, there good bits of business I have done. Ive sold a number of 4-2-2-2- cards for 6,500 coins. 4-4-1-1 for 6,500. You should have tripled your 4-3-1-2 price. Last one I sold went for 9,000 buy it now.

4-2-2-2 sold for my buy now price of 5k. Iv now got another 4-3-1-2 card which I started at 4k (already met) and buy now of 12k.

Iv also got 3 training cards for goalkeepers for sale too, they now seem to make over 3k each so we shall see on them too.

Found a proper bargain today .Was looking for some 4-3-2-1 cards when I found a 4-3-3 card on sale for just 300 coins buy it now! They fetch around 20k normally. Awsome. 4-3-2-1 cards seem to be more expensive now than when I started. Auction cards used to go for around 1,600 when I started, now they seem to be around 3,000.

On another note do you ever have days when your players just cant score for ######? Played about 3 games before and created loads of chances but my strkers either missed the target or the keeper makes a save. Chances which Id score 99% of time time normally. Also having a run of bad luck in defense. PLayed a guy before and dominated him, had 65% posession and double figure shots on goal. He has 2 shots and scores 2, one of which rebounded into my defenders legs and went in for an OG.

Its weird how al your bad luck seems to come at the same time

I got a 4-4-2 card last night, however it was for a manager!! What a bummer!!

Im fed up of all the super fast teams now.. im going to speed my defence up I think. Once they are up to speed it wont be an issue for me, no matter how slow my attackers or midfield is!!

I dont have a console, but what are u guys talking about? What are these cards?

You can buy formation training cards, so when you buy a player who's favourite position is 4-4-2 then you can change them to the same as yours.

Nearly ever team i play now is just full of players with 99 pace everywhere. The worst are teams with 99 pace everywhere and that play high pressure. There is hardly any decent football played in them games.

I guess its due to everyone having had time to build their teams up by now. I liked UT best when most ppl had 1-3 star teams.

I think in the next version of the game - certain cards should become more difficult to get (i.e. the best players like Torres, Villa, Kaka etc) so that not everyone has the same players.

They should also make the injuries longer too (as iv never seen an injury of 4 games long) and then they should not have many injury cards knocking around either.

Id also hope that in future you can play your 'mates' teams, rather than just random teams.

My squad is pretty good now:

Manager Benitez (87)

1st team - chem 100

................................Buffon (95)..............

Zambrotta (92)..Bonera (89)..Chiellini (99)...Moretti (85)

.........Xavi(85)..Xabi Alonso(97)..Iniesta (90)

........Kieta (99)..Drogba (97)..Kalou (91)

2nd team - chem 99

..........................Mirante (88).............

Sardo(93)...Nesta(87)...Legrottaglie(86)...Mollinaro (84)

...........Montolivio(87)..Pirlo(99)...Aquilani(90)

...........Saviola(90)..Higuain(99)..Ivarez(92)

Got a 4-4-2 card in a gold pack aswel, so my coins should be increasing by abit!

I hate quitters!!! 5-1 up with 5 mins left and he quits. He played like a cocky ###### when he was 1-0 up with his 90+ team, trying to keep ball with defense, gets found out and quits. At least its fun abusing them via message. Idiots.

I must admit I quit on a chap the other day. He went 3-1 up, which I didn't mind, then started passing the ball around his back 4, then sent me a message saying he was teaching me a lesson for using my gameplay cards.

Idiot!!

Got abit fed up of it now - fed up of all the 99 pace players, really spoils the game.

They should have limits for players like in the WWE Smackdown games. That way you can't train all your defenders to have 99 pace and you'd have to rely on other abilities instead.

They should have limits for players like in the WWE Smackdown games. That way you can't train all your defenders to have 99 pace and you'd have to rely on other abilities instead.

yeh thats a good idea, people would still manage to get amazing players all over the pitch though.

Im getting slightly fed up now, so trying to change my team a bit. Just bought a 60 rated french striker called sako, hes 6ft 8. I'm going to try to get him to gold level, see if hes decent.

Yeah but it would stop Kanu being able to out-run someone like Aaron Lennon. But on the flip-side Lennon would not be able to have 99 heading for example. Sure people would still have maxed out players, but at least they would be able to play to player's abilities instead of playing with 4 defenders and using pace.

UT is full of idiot players.

There is a definate correlation between regularly playing arseholes who think there amazing, and the school holidays. No offence to any kids on here but blatantly alot of these people are immature school kids.

Another thing I get is despite my defenders all having 99 pace, they still get outsprinted by opposition strikers. It seems some players with 99 pace are still quicker than others with the same pace.

Im getting bored of it too to be honest, all the maxed out players means its turning into what PES was like when I diteched it, Mindless through balls to fast strikers who just outspirnt everyone and score every shot.

UT is full of idiot players.

There is a definate correlation between regularly playing arseholes who think there amazing, and the school holidays. No offence to any kids on here but blatantly alot of these people are immature school kids.

Another thing I get is despite my defenders all having 99 pace, they still get outsprinted by opposition strikers. It seems some players with 99 pace are still quicker than others with the same pace.

Im getting bored of it too to be honest, all the maxed out players means its turning into what PES was like when I diteched it, Mindless through balls to fast strikers who just outspirnt everyone and score every shot.

I think this is just due to attributes that you cannot train on the game, such as acceleration. This is why some strikers can still outpace defenders.

Yep thats true - stats like acceleration etc which you cant train have an impact if both players are 99 for pace.

In the next version they should make it so that pace isnt editable - or so that you can only edit any1 players stats by 10 points in total or something.

Yep thats true - stats like acceleration etc which you cant train have an impact if both players are 99 for pace.

Are you sure. I had a Julio Cruz who had 99 pace. I looked at his full stats and it said accelleration was 99 and didnt have a stat for speed. Or is true acceleration a hidden stat.

Im also finding I lose out in nearly every 50 50 whilst I play. Despite winning the ball over and over it just keeps rebounding to the opposition which end up surrounding you. I think my custom tactics need changing, or my wireless controller settings.

Archived