BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

I just bought an 80 rated beckham for 800.

he is selling for 25k at the moment!!

How did you manage that? Im struggling to sell anyone at moment. Anyone interested in a 4-3-2-1 99 higuain. Had him on sale for ages, no bidders

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you manage that? Im struggling to sell anyone at moment. Anyone interested in a 4-3-2-1 99 higuain. Had him on sale for ages, no bidders

Just kept searching for him and looking through the cards. Obviously someone got him in a pack, and didnt know his worth, so put him up for 500 start, 800 BIN. I got lucky i think.

now i just hope i can sell him 4 a decent price

Bought 2 cards on the cheap earlier. Got a 4-3-3 one for 3k which iv just sold for 17k and got a 4-4-2 card for 400 which im going to put for sale later and hopefully get another 40k!

Thats quality. Hows sako going for you mate?

Got another small bargain - got a 4-3-1-2 card for 2k and sold it for a buy now of 5.5k.

I thought you said you didnt need any money and couldnt be bothered looking for bargain cards. You seem to be making a tidy little profit out of it now

I know, but im an Entrepreneur so maybe its just those skills that are saying I must do it!!

My team is fairly awesome now. Iv got a full squad with more or less all 90+. Sako is still rated at 67 (not worked on him), as iv been working on my created player (up to 79) now. Think iv got about 10 players rated between 99-95 now.

Im going to start selling them off eventually, I just cant decide which way to take my team - All rovers, all english, all youngsters!!

No thanks! ha ha

Iv asked before but without a reply - does anyone know of any really tall midfield players on the game?? Need a bruiser in there with abit of height. Already have Yaya Toure but want another one alongside him.

The people that play UT are such tosspots.

In 4 games last night, 3 quit when I was winning and the other played 5 at the back and scored off a shot from centre then played keep ball at the back. Why do some people insist on being unsporting idiots, its only a game.

Take the ball off them mate - changed your team so its more attacking and chasing the ball down more.

Nobody can keep the ball from me - no matter how hard they try.

Sold my 4-4-2 card for 40k the other day - also bought a 4-2-2-2 card last night for 2k which is now for sale for 7k (like the last one that sold).

Im going to improve Beckham abit more and then sell him off for 40k or so too.

Hi Folks

Quick question on your own created player - is it possible to change his preferred formation once you've created him? If so how do you do it? Can't see the option anywhere. Is he just assigned a random formation when you create him?

Okay that's three questions...

I think UT might be approaching the end of it's shelf life for me, which is timely if FIFA 10 is on the horizon. Can't fault it though it's been good value for money and a refreshing take in online footy, I'm just getting to the end of my tether with the numpties that quit. I'm winning most games now and I think I only get to play a full ninety minutes every 7 or 8 games or so.

Id say 50% of my opponent quit when it reaches 3-0, which is poor. However recently I have found alot more gamers playing until the end of the game.

I hope for fifa 2010 they add in the option to put your teams into leagues with friends or to create ranked games using your team etc - that would be great. Still a long way though is 2010 game (Oct). Although I must say Fifa 09 has been excellent value.

It's not just on UT, I'm still playing ranked games and having it happen to me. I find the best strategy is to let them have a few chances and keep it to 1-0 for as long as possible. It's pretty annoying having to do it but as soon as you go 3-0 up, you just know they are about to vanish. I was getting drubbed about 7-0 the other night but I still didn't quit, I know I wouldn't be happy if I had the same happen to me. It's just a shame there is no retribution for those that do quit.

I was playing someone last night on UT. He was beating me 3-0 by 35 mins (I was half asleep im sure) and I went to do some subs (so the guy sent me abuse saying quitter, your team is crap etc). BIG MISTAKE.

I was just doing my subs as my team wasnt working - By half time it was 3-1, it ended up 5-3, with him getting a man sent off in the 90th min when he was just kicking my players - ha ha loser. I sent him a message telling him to quit! ha ha.

Do you ever play a game and your team is just crap for no reason. Nothing you do comes off, all your shots get saved or miss, passes go no where near where you aimed and the defence seem to be all over the place.

Yep - its usually due to lack of morale. Try to play your games at home if you can (as you usually get that morale boost).

Iv started to sell of some of my better players - Sold Ribery for 18k, Utaka (99) is now for sale, and sold Bonera (90) too.

Got a pretty good trade offer today. My 92 Casillas which I paid around 8 or 9k for a 99 matta and a 99 Marcos Senna both trained to my 4-3-2-1 formation. Dont know whether to keep them or put them up for sale for around 10k each, which would make a nice profit.

Archived