BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

Got a 98 rated Kieta for less than 2k!

Has anyone been playing people with wrong team stats recently. I played two people in a row that were shown to have a 3 and a 2 star team. When we get into the game it turns out they had teams full of Rooney, Kaka, Ronaldinho etc all with maxed out pace. Is it a cheat to get more games against weaker opponents or just a glitch? They also both had crap connections which made it stupidly hard to get any passing rhythm going.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had that Ben, but if you look carefully it always "updates" itself right at the last minute once you've pressed ready.

Not that it tends to matter as those sort of players don't realise the importance of chemistry and tend to get mad once you outplay them. It's also a good time to play the strict ref card.

Can't see it being a deliberate cheat, maybe just a slow server, you already mentioned that it's difficult to get any sort of rhythm going, maybe it's the same thing.

I just imagine them rubbing their hands at the prospect of playing my central midfield of Barry and Reo-Coker with theirs of Gerrard, Essien etc. And then my superior chemistry takes over...

What custom tactics do you all use?

I have my chance creation passing and crossing set high so there are plenty of forward runs infront of the player with the ball. However it seems my whole midfield and forward line get caught too high up the pitch leaving the other team with a counter attack against my back 4.

What are yours set as?

Iv noticed stats can take a time to come through so if you just wait a few seconds when the press ready, you should see the correct stats.

It shouldnt matter anyway mate - iv started taking on anyone now and im still battering them all. Infact the best rated teams seem to be the worst. I played one who was 99,98,99 and beat him 9-1, amateur!!

I think what people tend to do is have a first team, full of superstars, and then a second team with bronze and silver players. The game works on a rating hat takes into account your starting 11 from the previous game you played in. So these people play a game against the computer, using the bronze and silver players, and then the next game they play, the real rating of their team is masked by the bronze/silver team. hope this helps

I think what people tend to do is have a first team, full of superstars, and then a second team with bronze and silver players. The game works on a rating hat takes into account your starting 11 from the previous game you played in. So these people play a game against the computer, using the bronze and silver players, and then the next game they play, the real rating of their team is masked by the bronze/silver team. hope this helps

Whats the point lol. It seems if there is a glitch on a game people always try to exploit it even if it has no benefits. Just because they can.

So the ratings are taken based on the previous game? You sure about that?

i think so, because i tend to rotate between my two midfields, and the game after I play my best midfield of elano, kaka, messi and ronaldo my midfield is rated 95. My other midfield is nowhere near as good and my midfield is rated as 85 after I play a game with them. So I assume this is how the ratings occur

Played 4 or 5 games before. 3 out of 5 quid on me when I was winning. Such a pain in the arse.

Wish EA would reward you with coins for a 5-0 win or the coins for the amount you were winning when they quit rather than just 500 pts.

Hughsey do you still want Aguero? Im going to sell him.

Probably put him up for around 3-4k if your interested or want a swap.

Hes got a good contract of around 18-20 odd games, cant remember exactly

Just bought Buffon (95) on an 80 odd game contract for around 7,500 coins. Buffon seems to fetch pretty hefty money.

If I can find another decent italian right back ill be selling a 99 Fritz (RB) if anyone is interested.

My team/ Squad is pretty good now.

1st team:

-----------------------------Buffon (98)----------------------------

Zambrotta (87)--Gamberini (91)--Chieliini (91)--Moretti (87)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------Gerrard (93)--Kaka (89)--Barry (85)---------------

-------------Utaka (95)--Drogba (90)--Kalou (90)---------------

Sub Team:

---------------------------Toldo (77)-------------------------------

----Panucci (84)---Nesta (88)---Vidic (86)----Bonera (85)

----------Quaresma (85)---Nasri (86)--Riberys (85)------------

-------Rooney (92)---Van Nistlerooy (91)---Benzema (87)----

Other subs:

Carew (82)

Carrick (81)

Van Der Vaart (86)

Bojan (84)

Silva (82)

I have the away kit but cant find the home kit. There always seems a fair few of the away kits quite far into the club info pages. The Home kit is like gold dust though. Rovers shirts must be some of the rarest on the game.............just like real life I suppose.

Archived