BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

Useful post thanks a lot. Think I'll be a David Dickinson tonight and get on the sniff for a few bargains. I've got two 99 players on a five day auction as well so hopefully they will give me a few coins.

That said I've got myself 14,000 at the mo so I'm grabbing myself 2 gold packs when I get in tonight - wish me luck lol. (I wish gold meant gold and not silver) <_<

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Useful post thanks a lot. Think I'll be a David Dickinson tonight and get on the sniff for a few bargains. I've got two 99 players on a five day auction as well so hopefully they will give me a few coins.

That said I've got myself 14,000 at the mo so I'm grabbing myself 2 gold packs when I get in tonight - wish me luck lol. (I wish gold meant gold and not silver) <_<

If your starting to buy gold packs to make money, take a look at this thread from the fifa forums. Its called the Gold Pack method.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09...ide-prices.html

Just found a 4-1-2-1-2 card for 2k too! Thats a nice lil profit!

Edit - sold in 20 mins for 18k! Not bad.

Signed Milner & agbonlahor now. Going all English I think - with Foreign back-ups

99 Buffon now also for sale....

Keepers: Kameni, Tremmel

Defenders: Civelli, Chimbonda, Ben Haim, Olsson, Zoro

Midfielders: Mati Fernandes, M'bai, M'Bami, Rothen, Shikabala, Nolan, Smith, Luis Garcia, Al-Muhammadi, Jurado, Emani, Hamann, Van Der Meyde, Biglia

Strikers: Gignac, Zigic, Janko, Crouch, Guiza, Davies, Fletcher, Kuryani, Dzeko, Gudjonsen, Negredo, Beattie, Jones, Tenorio, Van Nistelrooy, Cardozo

Now got the following all for sale:

Messi - 99

Kaka - 99

Bojan - 99

Buffon - 99

Carrick - 93

Panucci - 93

Van Nistlerooy - 99

Kalou - 99

Signed so far:

Agbonlawhore - 92

Milner - 80

Gignac - 80

Dawson - 73

Dunn - 75

Robinson - 80

Pedersen - 80

Think it may now be abit more of a challenge.....

4-5-1 usually go cheap - im selling one at the moment and i think I only put a buy ow of about 800 on.

Ill have a look for it. I went through the whole formation auction last night and none had buy it now prices of less than 5k. I bought one for 2,500 in a normal auction and there were quite afew bidding on it.

You still with 4-3-2-1?

Yeah still 4-3-2-1.

Signed Agbonlahor last night who had been trained up to 99 on pace, but he seems so slow its unreal, considering his real life speed.

Does anyone know of any really quick players, that have high acceleration (This seems to really effect it)?

Yeah still 4-3-2-1.

Signed Agbonlahor last night who had been trained up to 99 on pace, but he seems so slow its unreal, considering his real life speed.

Does anyone know of any really quick players, that have high acceleration (This seems to really effect it)?

My agbonghalor seems fairly fast. Ive heard martins is rapid, and simpson seems pretty quick

Danny Welbeck always burns past my defence when I play against a trained up version.

TO be honest ive found the pace of players changes all the time. I play against and opponent with say Anelka who doesnt seem any quicker than my defence. Then the next day I could play a different player who also has anelka, but this time he seems twice as fast as my fastest defender. Its weird. Dont know if its due to different connections or what

Surely 1 anelka was trained up and the other wasnt then?!

Wellbeck is a good shout.

Could do with some other good young english players - any ideas? Big Tall lads, who might have pace would be good?

Danny Welbeck always burns past my defence when I play against a trained up version.

TO be honest ive found the pace of players changes all the time. I play against and opponent with say Anelka who doesnt seem any quicker than my defence. Then the next day I could play a different player who also has anelka, but this time he seems twice as fast as my fastest defender. Its weird. Dont know if its due to different connections or what

I suspect fitness and morale of both your own defenders and the opposing striker plays a large part. Your team may not be fully fit, or more likely, you may come up against an Anelka with 30 fitness one game and another one with 99 another game?

Gone back to 4-3-2-1. 4-5-1 cards were too hard to find (though just seen about 6 since I changed).

Got an all england team now,

.................James

Johnson..Richards..Ferdinand..Baines

......Lampard..Gerrard..Carrick

Lennon..........................Young

...............Bent

My other team is all french apart from the forward line which is a mix or argentinean wingers and Eto'o or Klose up front.

None of them are trained to 4-3-2-1 at moment so chem is low

Iv only just started chopping and changing - could do it all at once but that would just kill my team and id lose a few games.

Iv so far got:

--------------------Robbo---------------------

Johnson---Richards---Gamberini---Moretti-

------------------------------------------------

--------Dunn----Gerrard----Barry-----------

--------Milner---Agbonlahor--Young--------

English others: Rooney, Dawson, Huddlestone, Beckham, Created player

Other subs: Drogba, Aguero, Y Toure, Nesta, Chiellini, Zambrotta, Valdes, Pedersen, Gignac

For Sale: Carrick (93), Buffon (99), Van Nistlerooy (99), Kaka (99) and a few others

Iv only just started chopping and changing - could do it all at once but that would just kill my team and id lose a few games.

Iv so far got:

--------------------Robbo---------------------

Johnson---Richards---Gamberini---Moretti-

--------Dunn----Gerrard----Barry-----------

--------Milner---Agbonlahor--Young--------

English others: Rooney, Dawson, Huddlestone, Beckham, Created player

Other subs: Drogba, Aguero, Y Toure, Nesta, Chiellini, Zambrotta, Valdes, Pedersen, Gignac

For Sale: Carrick (93), Buffon (99), Van Nistlerooy (99), Kaka (99) and a few others

How much for Buffon?

Anyone notice gold packs have been particularly rubbish last couple of days. Just got a shocker, 5 gameplay cards, a bandanna a 75 rated gold player and a silver player.

Current players for sale:

Cambiasso 99, Van Der Vaart 97, Kaka 90, Palacio 99 and a bunch of others

Last pack was pretty good though.

Gold positioning training, gold player contract, 4-4-1-1 player training, silver all player dribbling, silver all player heading, 2 kits, D stefanovic and Chris Samba.

Should get a profit from that.

Anyone know how much Samba is worth?

Archived