BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

Yeah there must be something other than the pace or acceleration stat that it shows. I was running the other day with 99 pace Benzema and was beaten to the ball by a pacey defender. Its happened a few times.

My team is so solid now. I got Messi in 2 gold packs, so 1 is now in my squad, whilst the other is now for sale.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get another 4-1-2-1-2 card so thats now for sale too.

Team is awesome now. Weakest player is 86, weakest striker is 92.

It has however now got abit boring, its time for 2010 to come out.

Ive started training up my created player as I dont really need any other players.

Might go back to playing normal online and try and get my rating up. Does get abit tedious playing 99 teams all the time, theres not much good football played in them. I think the player with the lowest contract in my team is about 32 so there looking pretty healthy

I always say that - but then I decide to cut 1 or 2 from the squad and then go about signing new players.

Im going to start buying rovers players in the next week or so and start replacing my squad players with blackburn players. About time the Rovers took over Fifa!!!

Who does Sako play for?

Does anyone know of any really tall CM players?

He plays for st.pauli in the german division 2. Takes some training up, but hes good, and a change from the henry's ann anelka's that everyone else has

How much? Whats his overall rating now??

Well I bought a 60 originally for 250 coins, trained him up to 66, and then got bored, so sold him for 1k.

Then spent 7.5k on a 87 rated one, but again couldnt be bothered training him. So bought a 94 rated one.

Id be looking for probably the 7.5k i spent on the 87 rated

The pace in UT is doing my head in. I just fielded a team with pretty much 99 pace for every player, yet was getting outsprinted all over the pitch. His forwards were so much faster than mine it was untrue, made my defenders look like silver players or something. At the other end a maxed out 99 aguero was easily getting caught up and tackled by his puyol, even when I had a head start. He also seemed to be able to turn much quicker on the ball than me and tackle my players from behind using X, This happens quite alot now.

Is it something to do with connection, tactics or what? Surely a Maxed out Aguero should be quicker than even a maxed out Puyol, never mind actually being significantly slower than him.

He wasnt using gameplay cards either

Acceleration also counts - its not just pace that matters.

So if you can, buy players who are well known for being quick (i.e. Ashley young, Agbonlahor etc). Your morale also counts towards the way your players play, aswell as chemistry.

He wasnt at the start - but Beckham has now appeared on the game. But he is going for a premium.

Got Sako last night on 60 rated, trained up to 66 at the moment but that will soon change. He is massive so I might keep him and sell Van Nistlerooy.

So if you can, buy players who are well known for being quick (i.e. Ashley young, Agbonlahor etc). Your morale also counts towards the way your players play, aswell as chemistry.

He wasnt at the start - but Beckham has now appeared on the game. But he is going for a premium.

Got Sako last night on 60 rated, trained up to 66 at the moment but that will soon change. He is massive so I might keep him and sell Van Nistlerooy.

He is a goal machine when you get him up to a decent level.

It was aguero one of the quickest players in the world before training never mind a 99 rated one. Other players I have are Saviola, Kalou, Drogba and Kieta. I also have a team chem of 99 or 100. There is def something else going on if Puyol can easily outsprint a maxed out aguero. Think a normal puyol has pace within the 70's compared to 90's with Aguero.

Who knows then - Morale?!

Im going to start selling off some of my 'big name' players like Messi, Kaka, Van Nistlerooy and sign a few less glamourous names and train them up.

Does anyone know of a really tall CM player?

im selling off my 2nd string italian back 4 and replacing them with english. Whilst looking through, I saw that a normal Gary Neville rated around 79, sold for a buy it now of 300,000!! They actually paid the 300,000! Dont know whats going on there.

I got a 4-3-3 card in a gold pack whick I sold for 20k. With the money bought Richards (92) Rio Ferdinand (97) Glen Johnson (81) and Paul Robinson (80). Theres no decent left backs about for England so might just Buy Warnock and train him up abit.

Is ashley cole LWB? He did show up in the search. If you play 4 at the back and played a LWB at LB, would that affect your team chem?

Played a right tosser last night, 5-0 up and he quit on 90 mins!!! If only EA would give you the coins for the score it was when they quit it wouldnt be a problem.

Archived