BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009 - Ultimate Team

I think Contract cards are becoming more expensive because more people will be using them now. At 1st people were still chopping and changing their teams so some players didnt get renewed or whatever.

I found lately that players dont seem to be selling for much.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about players. I guess EA will look at how many of each player are in circulation and adapt the numbers.

I did a test with my two Pato's for sale. One sold for an instant transfer of 3,500 coins and the other only went for 500 in a 2 day auction!

I had Di Rossi (85) for sale - start bid of 1000 and buy now of 2500 and nobody even bid. Same happened with Rosina (87).

Yet last night I sold Joe Cole (84) for 3000 buy now

When I changed formation from 442 to 41212 a couple of weeks ago it was easy to sell players. Flogged a whole team in just a couple of days all for more than what I paid. Now Ive got Rivas on a 19 game contract 1000 buy now S and Lell on buy now for just 800 and no bids. Had to relist them now as the last auction expired. Strange

I got both the Rovers kits for less than 800 each.

Last night I signed the following for a total 8000 - Del Piero (94), Tevez (86), Legrottela (Italian CB 84), Pato (82).

Players still for sale:

De Rossi 85

Rosina 87

Maicon 89

Joe Cole 84

Also available for a good price - Van Persie, Santa Cruz & Nasri

I got both the Rovers kits for less than 800 each.

Last night I signed the following for a total 8000 - Del Piero (94), Tevez (86), Legrottela (Italian CB 84), Pato (82).

Players still for sale:

De Rossi 85

Rosina 87

Maicon 89

Joe Cole 84

Also available for a good price - Van Persie, Santa Cruz & Nasri

I honestly don't know how you managed the kits for that cheap. It seems everyone waits and bids loads right at the end of the auction! :(

I'm thinking of an Italian back four myself. I have Morinello (LB, 80). Juventus have some good CB's that fit 442 too.

I also got the badge for just 1500. I have now sold my away kit however, as too many people seem to have 2 blue or white kits.

I have Morinello (sp), Gamberini & Nesta in the middle, with Zambrotta at Right Back.

I then have Bonera, Panucci & now Legrotella (sp) as back-up. With a keeper called Buffon!!

I try to do all my deals as late as possible at night/ 1st thing in the morning - that way there is much less competition

I've got the Hamburg away kit. It's like our home but is dark blue and black. Very nice. I want the Rovers home to match though!

9204.jpg

Sounds like a good defence there. I bought an Italian Keeper who is rated 81, but I can't remember his name (he's not well known).

The contract auctions really have gone crazy! Went to look for a silver manager contract thinking they would be cheaper, only to find some had bids of over 2000 coins for a 5 game manager contract. Mental. Think ill stay off until the kids go back to school and see if the prices settle down again

Yeah I had the Hamburg away kit prior to getting rovers away. Now iv got a Yellow away kit (cant think who's).

I bought 2 gold manager contracts last night. 750 (buy now) & 1500 - total of 23 game contract now so he should be ok for a few days.

The contract auctions really have gone crazy! Went to look for a silver manager contract thinking they would be cheaper, only to find some had bids of over 2000 coins for a 5 game manager contract. Mental. Think ill stay off until the kids go back to school and see if the prices settle down again

If they are 2,000 you might as well buy a gold pack. If you get more than one contract card then you've easily got a good deal with any players you get as well. Two gold contract cards and then you have a return of 4,000 straight away in trading terms.

I'm going to try playing late tonight to find some deals.

If you can, stick a few bids on players ending at daft o clock - like 4am. Thats one way to win players for cheap - although if your in bed too early someone else will probably do the same but after you - therefore beating your bids.

Last night I put bids on at 1am - won me 4 players, including Del Peiro (94) with a 21 game contract for only 1050

Jesus. That's a great deal! I will definintely have more of a scout around. I had a look around the web and come across a tip to try. Search for your player with min and max at the same level, say 500 coins. That way you can find the players at the end of the list that get missed. I'm convinced that there must be loads as my Pato only went for 500 coins whereas my second Pato sold as a buy-now for 3,500 coins!

I tried bidding on items that ended at like 3am. Dont think I won any but I only did the bids at about 11am. I cant see FIFA being that big in the US either so there shouldnt be many people bidding at times like that.

Someone had Scolari (88) on auction today. Get this though, a 105 game contract! There was an hour left and bidding was only on 300. I bid all my coins at the time (1200) before I had to go out. Ill have a look later see if I won (Id be amazed if i did).

Managed to get get scolari on a 10 game contract for 550 coins to replace my scolari with just 2 games left. Also got David Bentley with 8 game contract for 550 coins . Cheaper than paying 1000 coins for a manager contract. Sold schneider for 600

Archived