BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Excitement Of Next Season

I stand by my comments on Williams: he should have resigned over the Ince debacle.

So as well as having a crisis with the manger being removed we would have had turmoil in the boardroom with any number of positions needing to be filled in a short time .

Try and think through the consequences of your silly suggestions , jimbo .

....and after that give us all the name of one chairman who hasn't appointed the "wrong" man at sometime in his career .

For a club like Rovers upheaval has to be kept to the absolute bare minimum .

Season ticket prices are really good, I am excited to see what Sam does in the off-season. If RSC does go for 18million I would expect that cash could be used to get a good midfielder and decent replacement striker.

Still would be nice if RSC came back healthy next season as a Rover but if he does continue to complain no sense having him around the squad.

Going to start saving up some money, perhaps I'll be able to come over for a long weekend to catch a game.

Season ticket prices are really good, I am excited to see what Sam does in the off-season. If RSC does go for 18million I would expect that cash could be used to get a good midfielder and decent replacement striker.

Still would be nice if RSC came back healthy next season as a Rover but if he does continue to complain no sense having him around the squad.

Going to start saving up some money, perhaps I'll be able to come over for a long weekend to catch a game.

It would be good for Santa Cruz to have another great season like the one he had in 2007-08, but he has complained so many times this season, I would be very, very surprised to see him with the same passion and effort that he once showed, as well as scoring a good amount of goals.

So as well as having a crisis with the manger being removed we would have had turmoil in the boardroom with any number of positions needing to be filled in a short time .

Try and think through the consequences of your silly suggestions , jimbo .

....and after that give us all the name of one chairman who hasn't appointed the "wrong" man at sometime in his career .

For a club like Rovers upheaval has to be kept to the absolute bare minimum .

Irrelevant.

Chief execs / chairman who make colossal errors in other industries are either forced out or more usually resign before they are pushed. Football should be no different.

Please engage brain before replying.

Or stick to something you know about, ie right wing politics.

I clean printing presses at night, my name is jim the dork, and I'm Irrelevant.

Chief execs / chairman who make colossal errors in other industries are either forced out or more usually resign before they are pushed. Football should be no different.

The club with the lowest gate receipts in the PL making Europe 4 times in 9 seasons, 4 cup semi finals as well, led the way two seasons ago with price reductions, now the cheapest club to watch in the top flight ... let's have a list of the errors then inky.

Have you applied your own rules to your beloved Gordon Brown? Politics should be no different :wstu::lol:

The club with the lowest gate receipts in the PL making Europe 4 times in 9 seasons, 4 cup semi finals as well, led the way two seasons ago with price reductions, now the cheapest club to watch in the top flight ... let's have a list of the errors then inky.

Have you applied your own rules to your beloved Gordon Brown? Politics should be no different :wstu::lol:

In less than 12 months you'll get the chance to vote Brown out though.

Jim's wrong on JW. Made one mistake, but rectified the situation, just in time.

Archived