BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Excitement Of Next Season

Next Season can't come any quicker!!

Cheap ST prices - a fuller ewood with away fans banished to the upper darwen end

An experienced, succesful manager at the helm who can easily take us back into the top 10

Hopefully enough money to buy a midfielder or two....

I agree Shabs - following the EXCELLENT season ticket deal - Im really buzzing.

I cant believe the club has knocked £100 off my season ticket. I really hope the rest of the town get behind the club too, including seeing some of the old faces that have given up going because of costs etc.

Next Season can't come any quicker!!

Cheap ST prices - a fuller ewood with away fans banished to the upper darwen end

An experienced, succesful manager at the helm who can easily take us back into the top 10

Hopefully enough money to buy a midfielder or two....

I think next season is going to be fantastic. I do feel sorry for the media though, how on earth are they going to put us down when we have a good following, a good atmosphere and quite possibly a top half finish?

Roll on next season, who cares if the Dingles are promoted, we're in it for the Rovers.

A couple of decent signings and Big Sam will take us onwards and upwards.

Roll on next season, who cares if the Dingles are promoted, we're in it for the Rovers.

Spot on. If they fail to get promoted, I'll have a good laugh. If they come up, we've got a couple of derby games to look forward to, and a season of laughs. It's a win-win situation. Happy Days!

Spot on. If they fail to get promoted, I'll have a good laugh. If they come up, we've got a couple of derby games to look forward to, and a season of laughs. It's a win-win situation. Happy Days!

We don't want Dingles in the Premership....no matter how funny it will be to see them slaughtered week in week out. My life is complete without Dingles.

If Burnley came up would we not possibly get more season ticket sales? Surely the 'us against them' feeling, coupled with the low prices, would be good for the club? They'd go straight back down anyway, they'd be like West Brom but without the decent footballers in midfield.

If Burnley came up would we not possibly get more season ticket sales? Surely the 'us against them' feeling, coupled with the low prices, would be good for the club? They'd go straight back down anyway, they'd be like West Brom but without the decent footballers in midfield.

I reckon there would be a few sales based on the fact that having a season ticket is the only way to get a ticket for the game at t'Turd.

I agree with this. Having Burnley in the PL will boost ST sales.

We currently live in an age where it is almost impossible to break into the top 4 without a billionaire backer. Our 8 games against the biggest clubs in the league have returned 8 defeats and 2 goals. Getting to a cup final is now seen as the pinnacle of a club of our stature, and Everton (possibly the 5th best team in the league) needed penalties and a very generous decision in order to beat Man U reserves in the semis.

So what are the games we are paying to see? The ones that get us excited? Give me Burnley twice a year in the PL over the likes of Boro any day. At least people will care and want to turn up.

• Backroom

I'm actually excited not just by next season but by what the summer brings, the return of Nicko's 11 o clockers are always good fun.

although after hearing about him 'still shaking' about a deal last season that turned out to be Fowler I wont get too excited till we sign anyone.

I just wish i had a holiday booked for summer.

I'm confident that this window will be much better than the last few. We had been in the position of fretting over the future of our star players, but now most of us want to ship out Roque Santa Cruz as we are confident about who the manager is looking at. RSC has wanted out for a while, so we are used to it. Add to that the cheap season tickets, and next season is looking good. I just wish I could afford a season ticket and the travel.

Provided Allardyce is given reasonable funds to spend and he signs 6 or 7 (we really do need that many) first-team quality players then I too am looking forward to next season with optimism - something that seemed impossible during the depths of winter despair when the clueless Ince was in charge.

Sadly there is a horrible little group on here led by the master brewer who have a pathological hatred of Allardyce and who, it would seem, would prefer to see Rovers struggle or even relegated under his tenure. They must be resisted and discredited - in the current football and economic climate Allardyce is the best possible manager for Blackburn Rovers.

there is a group on here who, it would seem, would prefer to see Rovers struggle or even relegated under his tenure.

I have never wished any ill on my club under any manager including this one, unlike yourself who has done so under the last four people in the job. Don't judge others by your own lamentable standards.

As you've also wanted John Williams out of his job for all that time as well - with some particularly unpleasant verbal attacks on this MB (your speciality) - I guess you'll be retracting all that hate and dishing out the credit for an excellent ST pricing initiative?

I have never wished any ill on my club under any manager including this one, unlike yourself who has done so under the last four people in the job. Don't judge others by your own lamentable standards.

As you've also wanted John Williams out of his job for all that time as well - with some particularly unpleasant verbal attacks on this MB (your speciality) - I guess you'll be retracting all that hate and dishing out the credit for an excellent ST pricing initiative?

Did I mention any names ? :lol::lol:

Even by your own "lamentable standards", that's a pathetic post.

You are "wishing ill" on the club because you hate Allardyce, you want him to fail and that would only harm BRFC.

I stand by my comments on Williams: he should have resigned over the Ince debacle.

You're nothing but a Williams lapdog and have no credence whatsoever.

Why should the chairman resign after one mistake? What good would that do? :P Absolutely ridiculous.

I say good on him for having the balls to finally sack Incey Wincey despite the criticism flying his way for it.

John Williams has been an important keystone in our premier league survival and us challenging for europe so many times since we were promoted. Plain fact.

Got to applaud the board for the decision to lower ST prices aswell, just outstanding! This along with having Sam in charge makes for a really exciting summer!

Wish I had the money to come over more often.

Did I mention any names ? :lol::lol:

Throw around as many insults and lies as you wish ... slag off what you think is my employment ... it's the best you can do and just illustrates the obnoxious specimen you are.

Why should the chairman resign after one mistake? What good would that do? :P Absolutely ridiculous.

I say good on him for having the balls to finally sack Incey Wincey despite the criticism flying his way for it.

John Williams has been an important keystone in our premier league survival and us challenging for europe so many times since we were promoted. Plain fact.

Got to applaud the board for the decision to lower ST prices aswell, just outstanding! This along with having Sam in charge makes for a really exciting summer!

Wish I had the money to come over more often.

Spot on.

Who on earth are you going to replace JW with Jim?

The man has made at least two perfect appointments in his time, and the third one came about purely due to the fan pressure against Allardyce. You could say he should have made the business decision, but this is a football club and its all about the fans.

In the end he did the right thing and kept us in the league. He is absolutely the man for the job.

Wow

The feelgood factor on this MB at the moment is amazing and genuine.

It's everywhere except on the feelgood factor thread itself!

Early days philip, :rolleyes:

Remember optisism is removed at birth if your a Rovers supporter.

Let me kick off with -

cant get the seat I want next to my mate.

ticket office phones to busy

there is an extra cost to use toilets

theres a queque at the ticket office.

not selling stella at the bar.

Wow

The feelgood factor on this MB at the moment is amazing and genuine.

It's everywhere except on the feelgood factor thread itself!

:lol:

Too true Philip. Usual suspects bringing it down as well.

Jim - care to answer the question posed regarding ST prices for next season? Any credit to the club from you for that?

Personally, I will be glad when Sunday is over and the bbq is on after the game.

From Monday, the fishing tackle is out, the monster tench hunt is on and to beat my personal best for Carp is the ambition for the next 10 weeks (albeit, there is a 2 week break in Lanzarote inbetween :rolleyes: ).

Once the wife pays for ST next week, all thoughts of football are placed aside until August.

Roll on the long hours sat on the bank, me, no phone, the dog, rod and bait and peace and quiet............

I deserve it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived