BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Women

What makes a women appeal to you?

Her looks? Personality? What do you lot go for?

And is it me or do they just annoy the hell out of you?

Anyways want to here some of your stories ... Get them dished. Embaressing to Soppy.

A girl's personality and sense of humour will seal it for me, however it's her looks that will get me interested in the first place.

And yes they do annoy the hell out of me.

Not half as much as blokes annoy women! :rolleyes:

That's cos they don't understand us.

Blokes just want an easy uncomplicated life, whereas women are as mad as a box of frogs and always want to complicate things unnecessarily.

and they're always picking fights by making pathetic remarks intended to goad men into reacting.

lame lame lame!

That's cos they don't understand us.

Blokes just want an easy uncomplicated life, whereas women are as mad as a box of frogs and always want to complicate things unnecessarily.

and they're always picking fights by making pathetic remarks intended to goad men into reacting.

lame lame lame!

You must know the wrong women. I never fight with the guys I know. I hate complications. I'm good at all the things blokes are supposed to be good at like reading maps - no need for sat nav in our car - and I'm also good at all the things like washing, cooking ironing etc that women traditionally do. I like football and don't spend a fortune on clothes etc. On the bad side, I'm loud and find being sociable very difficult. I don't like hoovering and so my husband has to do it. But I like the easy life too. Give me a football match on tv any night and I'm happy.

it's her looks that will get me interested in the first place.

Its no good looking at a blond bird, small rear end and massive frame up front and thinking BLOW ME :rolleyes: she's the one because she may just be thick as pig poo ! Whats on the outside may not be reciprocated on the inside.

A women will be what she wants and any man should let her be that.

A woman cannot be "formed", "tamed" or whatever.

The best thing about my wife is that she is her own person and I would never want that to change.

Looks are important at the start, and have a key role in any relationship. Then its personality and whether they are a nice person (well mannered etc).

The best thing about my wife is that she is her own person and I would never want that to change.

Well said, same i would say about the girlfriend

A girl has to be properly proportioned and gentle on the eye with the ability to blink and turn into sex on legs. She has to know how to be feminie and understand a bloke is a bloke and never will react or behave like any of her girly friends.

She must be independant and not clingly, when she asks for advise, she should take it!

Last of all , she should only be allowed into a kitchen to wash up and tidy the mess, the bloke has make whilst creating the best food on the planet.

oh, they must not be much older OR younger than the bloke...... else it get pervy

A girl has to be properly proportioned and gentle on the eye with the ability to blink and turn into sex on legs. She has to know how to be feminie and understand a bloke is a bloke and never will react or behave like any of her girly friends.

She must be independant and not clingly, when she asks for advise, she should take it!

Last of all , she should only be allowed into a kitchen to wash up and tidy the mess, the bloke has make whilst creating the best food on the planet.

oh, they must not be much older OR younger than the bloke...... else it get pervy

Great post

And is it me or do they just annoy the hell out of you?

Job done ;)

Come to think of it, though, there are a lot of women around who annoy the hell out of me as well...

(present company excepted, gumboots!)

Job done ;)

Come to think of it, though, there are a lot of women around who annoy the hell out of me as well...

(present company excepted, gumboots!)

There's far more blokes who annoy the hell out of me.

Pointless & sexist thread.

Looks might be important to some, and less of importance to others. Its basically the way you comminicate with each other thats of vital importance. In a world where sport for instance has taken most guys and women's time, its very good if you both understand each others needs and wants. Personality will set the trend for any further involvement with him or her, because if she/he is moody or just wants things done her/his way then you can either live with it, try to rectify that problem, or walk away. Never go out looking for women/men, instead go out and have a good time,because the opposite sex who has similar interest as you might just be at the same place as you. Finally never try to be somebody you not, be honest, keep an open mind about things and take things one day at a time. Remember that even the best of relationships, or the best of marriages has problems, but if both of you understand the complexity of the problem and work together to create a better relationship, then there is no reason to doubt about what the future might hold.

Where did you copy that from Icers? Did you come up with that yourself? If you did, its very deep man, fair play :)

Hahaha, didnt copy from anywhere Eoin. Its just that people tend to make the mistake of chasing women or men, instead of letting them come to you. If you be yourself at a club or party or anywhere, dont try to hard to impress or showoff then women or men will appreciate that. Once you start being dishonest, and being somebody you not then people will be very mindful of that and distance them from you.

Women, can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

Always makes me think of Say Anything:

Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

Joe: By choice, man

Keep them coming lads and lasses! It's a women's rant thread too.

After reading the thread, wish i'd have followed Iccers advise lol.

You see I met a lass who wasn't a looker or anything but i dead on liked her for who she was unfortunatly for me she soon discovered i was a bit of a cheat etc and saw right through me, i was then, im not anymore and meeting her made me realise stuff. The was times when i acted a right tool and said things which i thought would please her, anyways she stuck with her bf over me despite his multipal cheating and insecurities like controlling her and checking her phone 24/7. Wish i'd have just been honest with her from the start because you can have any women you want who looks like a model but i'd have choose this lass over anyone else anyday. Just have to get on with it i suppose although it's tough seing her with her bf and stuff and knowing facts like you do and knowing that she isn't happy with him. The other day i snubbed her when she wanted to be friends because i liked her more, guess i was wrong?

Anyone ever learnt their lesson?

No Dunn, do not snub her if she wants to be friends. Remember you know she aint happy, you have got to be there for her when she finally decide that she made an error in judgement with her current bf. Keep at it, show her that you have changed and try and make jokes with her. Dont make as if you still like her, because then u will come across as being desperate. Keep your options open at all times.

Things are probably still a bit raw, it totally turned into a set of arguments the other day, thursday.

Perhaps give it a week to blow over, then be friends?

She seemed upset texting me at two in a morning being upset that i deleted her number and her of facebook.

Keep them coming lads and lasses! It's a women's rant thread too.

After reading the thread, wish i'd have followed Iccers advise lol.

You see I met a lass who wasn't a looker or anything but i dead on liked her for who she was unfortunatly for me she soon discovered i was a bit of a cheat etc and saw right through me, i was then, im not anymore and meeting her made me realise stuff. The was times when i acted a right tool and said things which i thought would please her, anyways she stuck with her bf over me despite his multipal cheating and insecurities like controlling her and checking her phone 24/7. Wish i'd have just been honest with her from the start because you can have any women you want who looks like a model but i'd have choose this lass over anyone else anyday. Just have to get on with it i suppose although it's tough seing her with her bf and stuff and knowing facts like you do and knowing that she isn't happy with him. The other day i snubbed her when she wanted to be friends because i liked her more, guess i was wrong?

Anyone ever learnt their lesson?

99% probably Dunnfc. But in my day it was more manly to suffer in silence. ;)

Archived