BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Away

sambo

I was going to run the legendary booze bus again to this one, but had to pull the idea unfortunately.

But it will make a couple of trips this season I can assure the usual suspects :D

There is one thing that keeps nagging me about this game and it is this.

Jason Roberts OWES Blackburn Rovers and its fans for that awful miss last season and its pay back time (if he starts or is on the bench).

Over many years I have seen some basic misses in front of goal, some horrifc misses and then some. Jason Roberts has to be amongst the Ronnie Rosenthal type misses for costing us 3 points in last seasons corresponding fixture.

There is one thing that keeps nagging me about this game and it is this.

Jason Roberts OWES Blackburn Rovers and its fans for that awful miss last season and its pay back time (if he starts or is on the bench).

Over many years I have seen some basic misses in front of goal, some horrifc misses and then some. Jason Roberts has to be amongst the Ronnie Rosenthal type misses for costing us 3 points in last seasons corresponding fixture.

I think there is a decent chance of Roberts being dropped. Di Santo to start.

He will be on the bench though because Kalanic is apparently well away from playing.

Who's off to Sunderland next saturday? Really looking forward to it.

Any idea on how many tickets we've sold for this one? Hoping for a sell out :)

i'll be there... in full voice.

we dont usually take many to the north-east (apart from the opening day at boro) - be expect we'll take 1000 or so.

looking forward to it.

I was going to run the legendary booze bus again to this one, but had to pull the idea unfortunately.

But it will make a couple of trips this season I can assure the usual suspects :D

Oh, yes please :lol:

Booze bus :)

Looking forward to this one, think we can nick a win, or maybe a draw. About time we get a win, went to Wolves, West Brom, Sunderland twice, Middlesbrough, Wigan, Man United, Man City, Bolton and Stoke.... I didn't see a win! :P

I think we've won every away match I've been to.

Anyone wanna buy me an away season ticket? :D

Boro away (Stead debut), Villa away (Stead, Flitty), Wigan away (Reid, Bellamy, Pedersen), Worthy Cup Final (Jansen, Cole).

Only blot on my record is the FA Cup Semi.

We used to win when I went, until I started going regularly.

I too went to Villa away, was a huge win at the time. Also remember a 2-1 win at Oakwell in the promotion season/

ADB, let me buy you a ticket anytime, you can refund me if we lose ^_^

Archived