BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelseas New Players A Rovers Fan!

simcla

Like somebody said its old news. What a waste of a thread, thanks for wasting a minute of my life.

So you moan about the thread( I hadn;t heard this before either), then spam it with inane postings? :rolleyes:

Don't be so quick to insult people!

I posted the thread when I found the article, did a quick search and couldn't find a specific thread, so I posted it... Didn't think I'd get trolled for it though! I just thought it was interesting that he was a fan and worth a thread. PS i was trying to be ironic about the left back bit.

I posted the thread when I found the article, did a quick search and couldn't find a specific thread, so I posted it... Didn't think I'd get trolled for it though! I just thought it was interesting that he was a fan and worth a thread. PS i was trying to be ironic about the left back bit.

No worries, don't listen to the others being ignorant :brfc:

Like somebody said its old news. What a waste of a thread, thanks for wasting a minute of my life.

nobed. i didn't know either and was interested to read.

anyone else notice how there's always a few people jumping to criticise when less prolific posters start new threads? it often takes a page of digs before real discussion can begin. pathetic really.

No worries, don't listen to the others being ignorant :brfc:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154561

nobed. i didn't know either and was interested to read.

anyone else notice how there's always a few people jumping to criticise when less prolific posters start new threads? it often takes a page of digs before real discussion can begin. pathetic really.

jeez what's the deal with everyone being so serious around here?

Mark- now now sunny jim no need to go around name calling, and why are you telling us that you,ve got no bed. You struggling for cash? I think Dreams got a sale on so you may wanna look there. Hang on a second you wern't trying to insult me without using foul language were u?! Guess it would be kinda like me calling you a coke sucker

Mark- now now sunny jim no need to go around name calling, and why are you telling us that you,ve got no bed. You struggling for cash? I think Dreams got a sale on so you may wanna look there. Hang on a second you wern't trying to insult me without using foul language were u?! Guess it would be kinda like me calling you a coke sucker

Try buttoning up once in a while. It can be more effective than an insult. And for the record, I hadn't seen the article either and was very interested. ANYTHING rovers-related is interesting to me. For those saying 'old news'....well, we keep going on about 'we won the league' in various chants of ours. that's old news, so should we not mention it at all? (according to what is being said here).

Try buttoning up once in a while. It can be more effective than an insult. And for the record, I hadn't seen the article either and was very interested. ANYTHING rovers-related is interesting to me. For those saying 'old news'....well, we keep going on about 'we won the league' in various chants of ours. that's old news, so should we not mention it at all? (according to what is being said here).

From your reply I feel you should be the one buttoning for a while. How the hell can you compare us winning the league to a player supporting rovers...the correlation is completely irrelevant.

From your reply I feel you should be the one buttoning for a while. How the hell can you compare us winning the league to a player supporting rovers...the correlation is completely irrelevant.

It was tongue-in-cheek. Obviously, winning the league can never compare to someone happening to 'supposedly' support us. But there is no need for insults, just because he posted 'old news'. As I said, I hadn't previously read it, and neither had many others as seen from previous posts. Those having a go at him for posting the link should get of their high horses. Just because they've posted for longer, doesn't mean they own this board, nor are they always right (if ever).

Archived