BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] This Is Bad News

Incidentally the hang 'em, toture 'em brigade are going to have a real problem with last night's Newsnight programme which to put it mildly raises some serious questions about the conduct of the British investigation into Lockerbie - Maltese link

I'll bet Broon wishes Thatcher had hung that al Megrahi.... despite promising the nation that he was on deaths door the buggerrs still drawing breath!

I'm afraid we must take our hats off to the tactics empoloyed by the Soviets and Bulgarians when dealing with such matters.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AESF,

Yep he looks a complete T**t. I've no intention of defending him nor his stupid religious views, so please don't try and ask me to, or suggest that I might want to. But if he's stupid enough let him roll with it and go with the consequences. I merely suggested that someone might just mention the dead people of Iraq & Afganistan as a sort of counter-point to "our brave boys" which is becoming a bit of a cliche.

Salaam

It's not about 'show' it's about attitude Colin. You think that just because the people of WB or the UK as a whole are undemonstrative in their grief for "innocent" deaths in "unnecessary" wars because they are not British gives the right to extremists to force them to grieve for people they have NO EMOTIONAL, NO CULTURAL, NO NEIGHBOURLY, NO NATIONAL, NO RELIGIOUS, NO FREINDLY AND NO PERSONAL attachments to? That is utterly retarded. I am convinced that if an innocent Afghani citizen, accidentally killed, was flown back to WB to be buried (and given the same level of media exposure) the people of that town would line the streets to honour him/her. And in reference to my previous post, they would NOT jump up and down and celebrate and cheer the death of this person, which is what HAS happened !!!!FACT!!!! in Islamic countries (and our own).

If Islam4UK are serious about their claims of an unjustified war they should hook up with the scores on anti-war protesters who marched in London and protest against the politicians who started it instead of trying to alienate and condemn the masses with their stupid antics.

As for that Muslim march on Wootan Bassett. It's just another march to commemorate dead people killed in a f*****g stupid war. Let them get on with it. Dead people killed in stupid wars need celebrating. Loud & long.

But Colin, do you honestly believe that's what will happen? I'd be absolutely amazed if these people simply turned up and commemorated the dead in a dignified and respectful manner. The dogs in the street know that won't happen.

Hello everyone,

I'm not trying to be inflammatory, just trying to suggest a different mind-set. Please bear with me.

But first of all a thanks to AESF for pointing out what a t**t the organiser of the proposed march is. It certainly throws a different light on things. It looks like he's just being provocative. Religious zealot of the worst sort. I'll still stand by my comment that this whole thing is just media stirring to get a sensationalist story to hit the headlines.

I'd have no objection to some kind of march to recognise the thousands of Afganistan & Iraqi civilians, men women and children, who have been killed and maimed in these two stupid wars. Same as I have no problems with The British armed forces doing the same for their people. Good job not to many of us are joining them.

An awful lot of this "proposed" march bears the taint of association. Wooten Basset is seen as some kind of "sacred place" for parading dead British servicemen & women. It's not. It's just a small town near an airforce base.

Wooten Basset has acquired some kind of "religious" staus. The best comparison is a study done with a control group of 50 or so people who were shown a slightly used cardigan and invited to try it on. Most of them did. Another control group of 50 from the same demography were given the same question but were told that the cardigan used to belong to Fred West.

You can guess the result.

Similarly, another group were shown a fountain pen and invited to use it. As expected, little interest. Another group were given the same task but were told that it was the pen that Albert Einstein used to write the Theory Of Relativity. Guess the result?

The cardigan, the pen and Wootan Basset are all the same.

So this is why I have no problems with "normal" people marching through WB to commemotate the civilian dead of Afghanistan & Iraq. But once again thanks to AESF (better copy & paste that one AESF, for future use) for pointing out the provocative organiser.

Cheers everyone.

Colin

If Islam4UK are serious about their claims of an unjustified war they should hook up with the scores on anti-war protesters who marched in London and protest against the politicians who started it

That's a good point... more cross cultural solidarity is necessary!

After that it's plain that you've stopped digging now! Changed your medication perhaps? :rolleyes:

No, just trying to justify my opinion in a serious & sensible debate without resorting to comments like "Changed your medication perhaps" and adding :rolleyes:

It seems a fundamental point is been forgotten: over 90% of the deaths attributed in both Iraq & Afghanistan is Muslim on Muslim or more precisely Shia Vs Sunni in Iraq, and Pushtun vs. the rest in Afghanistan.

I have not seen any counter marches to demonstrate against the 100,000’s of deaths at the hands of fellow Muslims. Nor did we see marches when Saddam and the Taliban , butchered and oppressed the peoples of Iraq and Afghanistan respectively.

This March is nothing but a show of strength by a radical Islamist group, a group that has no relation , affinity or ties whatsoever; to those that who have been caught up in both wars.

OK here I go again.

Without any intention to show any disrespect to anyone. I'm sensitive enough to know that if I've hit a nerve with Bryan then I'm treading on thin ice.

The good people of Wootan Bassett have taken it themselves to line up and honour the British Army dead who have died in Afganistan & Iraq. All the best to them for doing that. But surely they and the rest of us are not so insular and parochial to not realise that those two invasions and wars have resulted in many thousands (some say millions) of civilian Afghastistanis & Iraqis dying in the wars there.

Is this country not big enough and honest enough to stand up and acknowledge that our involvement in those two countries has been partly to blame for thousands of deaths of their people. They have lost sons & daughters, wives & husbands left right & centre. They have been bombed & shot at & killed at will by some soldiers from foreign countries 10,000 miles away and I'm still uncertain why on earth the US & the UK ever got involved. I know the reasons given but they are as thin as tissue paper to me.

The people of Wootan Bassett line up to honour the British dead. Similarly we as a nation line up to honour the British dead of WW1 & WW2 every November. Does it not cross anyone's mind that perhaps the people of Germany; Italy; Japan; France; USA; India; Australia; New Zealand; India & Tibet also have a rememberance on behalf of the poor sods who were sent off to die on behalf of their countries.

As for that Muslim march on Wootan Bassett. It's just another march to commemorate dead people killed in a f*****g stupid war. Let them get on with it. Dead people killed in stupid wars need celebrating. Loud & long.

Stuff everyone who agrees with another war and then respectfully doffs their hats as the bodies come home.

That's me letting of steam a bit

Islam4UK to be banned, says Alan Johnson

Choudhery has just made himself look a right tit on Newsnight. Reverting to type his response to straight questions from another muslim who supports the ban was simply to babble all over him, to the point where even Paxman gave up, calling him the new Michael Howard.

The babble went into overdrive when Paxo referred to Chouhery's rhetoric as 'nutty views' - marvellous.

Choudhery has just made himself look a right tit on Newsnight. Reverting to type his response to straight questions from another muslim who supports the ban was simply to babble all over him, to the point where even Paxman gave up, calling him the new Michael Howard.

The babble went into overdrive when Paxo referred to Chouhery's rhetoric as 'nutty views' - marvellous.

Was certainly one of the more entertaining Newsnight interviews, would almost be funny if the nutter wasn't actually serious about the aim (however unlikely it is) of Sharia law in this country.

Can be seen again on the BBC iplayer, starts at around 23 mins 40 seconds in.

iplayer - Newsnight

Was certainly one of the more entertaining Newsnight interviews, would almost be funny if the nutter wasn't actually serious about the aim (however unlikely it is) of Sharia law in this country.

Can be seen again on the BBC iplayer, starts at around 23 mins 40 seconds in.

iplayer - Newsnight

Mr Nawaz asking direct questions about his benefit payments, or under the auspices of Choudhary's beliefs he should be executed, no answer - just babble.

Paxo 'and how is the switch to sharia law coming along' ? :lol:

Anjem, we don't want sharia law, or you and your mates for that matter. Take your beard and f**k off.

Mr Nawaz asking direct questions about his benefit payments, or under the auspices of Choudhary's beliefs he should be executed, no answer - just babble.

Paxo 'and how is the switch to sharia law coming along' ? :lol:

Anjem, we don't want sharia law, or you and your mates for that matter. Take your beard and f**k off.

The man's a clown. Not that we needed Jeremy Paxman to tell us that...

Watched Newsnight on Iplayer and quite enjoyed it. A mumbling bumbling nut-case put in his place and reduced to an incoherent blather! But enough about Alistair Campbell.

Choudary was reduced to what he really is: an extremist arse-hole with no known common sense or brain. The bloke he faced managed to put him in his place with some decent sense and logical reasoning. Well done.

Carol Malone in todays Nudes of the World, absolutely spot on >

LET ALLAH PROVIDE

WHY is hate preacher Anjem Choudary being given 24-hour police protection courtesy of the British taxpayer?

We're told he needs it after his threat to march through Wootton Bassett, which frankly isn't our problem. It's HIS. Let HIM suffer the consequences of those threats then maybe he won't be so keen to make them in future.

And while we're at it, why are we paying £25,000-a-year benefits to a man perfectly able to work and who says he feels no guilt in taking money from a country he despises because it isn't actually Britain's money - it's Allah's money.

In which case why doesn't he test his beliefs, give up the benefits WE pay for and see what Allah provides in the way of ready cash.

And if, as I read the other day, Choudray - who has shared a platform with convicted terrorists - said Britain would face more terrorist outrages as a result of his group, Islam4UK, being banned, why hasn't he been arrested and interrogated over what, to me, sounds like a direct threat?

Because if he's saying his group consists of men and women who will now be driven to blow up British people then he needs to have his fat backside hauled into M15 and made to name names.

And if he won't cough up - then keep him in jail until he does, courtesy of those anti- terror laws currently being used by councils to snoop on people suspected of overfilling their bins. Or are we just going to wait till the atrocity happens so as not violate anyone's human rights?

Alan Johnson was right to ban this group. But it's not enough.

He now needs to follow it up with the kind of action that will stop the execrable Choudray and his cronies laughing at Britain's gutless legal system and a government terrified to take on militant Islamists who want to kill us - in case they get upset.

Alan Johnson was right to ban this group. But it's not enough.

He now needs to follow it up with the kind of action that will stop the execrable Choudray and his cronies laughing at Britain's gutless legal system and a government terrified to take on militant Islamists who want to kill us - in case they get upset.

I suggest that is by far New Labours best chance of winning the next election.

Yeah a real vote winner.

Who gives a £&"? about job security and the dire state of the economy and the impending savage cuts and probably another more severe rececssion.

Nobody, all people care about is a serial nutter called Mr Choudary and his benefit claims.

That's what the sensible people care about

:D

Archived