BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mutu Fails Second Drugs Test

So I was in the pub the other night with Paytes, Kevin Mc and Robbie Blake having a few beers, and we were discussing Mutu and how we thought he was just the player to try and fill Andy's shoes at Burnley. Feel sorry for the guy, as it's likely he won't get his dream move to the turf now.

Prinny Royal or Ighten Lee? :wstu:

Mutu, who just said no to City and a big fat pay cheque, would defo not be going Burnley.

Hes playing Champions league football and if he was to leave Viola it would be only to soem eastern league to finish his carrer.

The mans gonna owe 14million to Chelsea soon why would to Burnley were you pay less than the top Championship teams!!

So I was in the pub the other night with Paytes, Kevin Mc and Robbie Blake having a few beers, and we were discussing Mutu and how we thought he was just the player to try and fill Andy's shoes at Burnley. Feel sorry for the guy, as it's likely he won't get his dream move to the turf now.

Haha :tu:

I have it on good authority Mutu would have signed for Burnley at the end of the season.

Why would he want to drop into the Championship? This good authority wouldn't happen to be the voice in your head would it? You know, the one that speaks in Andy Paytons voice and various other dingle dangles from the past.

Can no one recognise a wind-up when they see one?

Anyway, silly boy, Mutu. If convicted this may well be the end of the line for him. Wow, I just realised what a great accidental pun that was! No way am I going back and changing it now. ^_^

When I first read this yesterday, it actually made me smile.

Archived