BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eastenders Live 19/02/2010

I thought it was a great episode. Didn't expect Stacey to be the murderer but looking back it seems so obvious that she could be up there with the likes of Phil, Janine etc.

I did actually think it was Stacey, but then I thought because she'd gone mental and was out of it a while, she wudnt have much motive. Then got convinced it was Bradley.

Also. I think Danielle wasn't just Ronnie's daughter. I think Archie was her dad *taps nose*

I'd rather suck worms for half an hour than watch depressing @#/? about an assortment of gangsters, crooks ne'er do wells mixed in with a liberal sprinkling of social class 7's and 8's.

I truly despair that anyone with half a brain cell can take this seriously yet so many do. In fact the popularity of soaps and reallity TV makes me despair about the state of the nation.

Set your standards higher people.

I'd rather suck worms for half an hour than watch depressing @#/? about an assortment of gangsters, crooks ne'er do wells mixed in with a liberal sprinkling of social class 7's and 8's.

I truly despair that anyone with half a brain cell can take this seriously yet so many do. In fact the popularity of soaps and reallity TV makes me despair about the state of the nation.

So corrie? :P

soaps are so popular because so many of the human population actually enjoy seeing other people suffer

personally id rather sit in the bath and slit my wrists

Funny you should say that Gordon. I did my post-grad with a person who got a 1st at Oxford and was one of those people who were so clever it was slightly un-nerving, and she absolutely loved Neighbours, as did many other students who were not blaggers who'd spend most of the evenings in the pub and then wing it later like me.

I agree with your sentiment though, and I find comfort and solice in Charlie Brooker's shows.

Totally agree Gordon,a perfect example of cheap tv at its worst that lacks any creativity or thought process in how these programs are made.How people can watch this sh*te is beyond me :glare: .

Stop it! You're trying to shatter my dreams of moving to Emmerdale, aren't you?!

Archived