BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Line Ups & Scorers Help Needed Please

Hey up, a friendly Sheffield United fan here. Could anyone help with these Blackburn Line Ups & Scorers please

Sat 21st Sept 1968 - Blackburn 1 v 0 Sheffield United - Div 2

Sat 12th April 1969 - Sheff United 3 v 0 Blackburn - Div 2

Sat 1st Nov 1969 - Sheff United 4 v 0 Blackburn - Div 2

Sat 28th Feb 1970 - Blackburn 1 v 2 Sheff United - Div 2

Sat 2nd Aug 1975 - Sheff United 3 v 1 Blackburn - Anglo Scottish Cup

I realise that this is a massive ask but any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Sorry I can't give the lineups, but Rovers scorers were: Don Martin in the two league matches were we scored, and for the Anglo-Scottish match it was Ken Beamish that scored our goal. Hope this helps!

Hey up, a friendly Sheffield United fan here. Could anyone help with these Blackburn Line Ups & Scorers please

Sat 21st Sept 1968 - Blackburn 1 v 0 Sheffield United - Div 2

Sat 12th April 1969 - Sheff United 3 v 0 Blackburn - Div 2

Sat 1st Nov 1969 - Sheff United 4 v 0 Blackburn - Div 2

Sat 2nd Aug 1975 - Sheff United 3 v 1 Blackburn - Anglo Scottish Cup

I realise that this is a massive ask but any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Sorry, can't do the lineups, but confirming Fife's post - Don Martin got the league goals and Ken Beamish the Anglo Scottish one.

game 1 - scorer was Martin.

team blacklaw, newton,wilson,sharples,metcalfe,rogers,martin,darling,connelly,mulvanney,galloway and chappel. crowd 7736.

game 2 - blacklaw,newton,wilson,coddington,metcalfe,rogers,martin,darling,connelly,mulvanney,chappel and fryatt.

game 3 - blacklaw,newton,wilson,hunter,mulvanney,knighton,connelly,metcalfe,martin,rogers,hill and darling.

game 4 - scorer was martin.

team - jones,eccles,wood,wilson,hunter,mulvanney,knighton,connelly,metcalfe,martin,rogers and hill.crowd 15795.

team blacklaw, newton,wilson,sharples,metcalfe,rogers,martin,darling,connelly,mulvanney,galloway and chappel. crowd 7736.

game 2 - blacklaw,newton,wilson,coddington,metcalfe,rogers,martin,darling,connelly,mulvanney,chappel and fryatt.

game 3 - blacklaw,newton,wilson,hunter,mulvanney,knighton,connelly,metcalfe,martin,rogers,hill and darling.

team - jones,eccles,wood,wilson,hunter,mulvanney,knighton,connelly,metcalfe,martin,rogers and hill.crowd 15795.

You big show off!!

What a memory you have!!!!!!!!!

I think Rovers went 1-0 up with a penalty after Eamon Rogers was fouled but can anyone remember how quick the pen. was given?

Was it the first 12 seconds or something like that or is my memory playing tricks?

Archived