BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] United Title Challenge Over?

Guest roverspogges

Guest roverspogges

Sorry TCO it's the first thread I ever set up. I'm surprised anyone even bothered to comment on it to be honest I just thought it might be interesting.

• Backroom

Nah we can use it as an all purpose title run in thread as the season draws to a close :)

if Chelsea can win their game in hand it's a tall order for united

Arsenal are probably the greater threat to Chelsea now.

If you want to give the last rites to a challenge- I suggest it is Liverpool's attempt at finishing 4th. Their 0-0 with Fulham has done us no favours either in terms of getting as high a position (and prize money) as possible. City are 3-1 up at HT against Brum after a crazy 8 minutes so that is helping us and putting 4th pretty well out of reach for Liverpool.

• Backroom

I wouldn't say it's over yet, but they do look very, very ordinary without Rooney. Luckily for Utd, both Chelsea and Arsenal have days where they're just not at the races either, so they could still claw themselves back into it. It's going to take more than they showed today, though.

Archived