BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Disabled Supporters Player Of The Year

Congrats to Paul Robinson, who was presented with the Disabled Supporters Player of the Year award.

Many thanks and much appreciation to the committee who organised the event and the management and players who turned up to support the disabled supporters. What a great night! Can't wait for the Christmas Party!!!!

Guest roverspogges

Lol timsouthamptonrover I think you have stumbled across a scandal in the making there the likeness is uncanny :)

Morten im sure must be one of the nicest guys tbh, im always seeing him on the pics each year at the Disabled supporters player of the year awards. Unless im wrong, he always makes himself available.

Morten im sure must be one of the nicest guys tbh, im always seeing him on the pics each year at the Disabled supporters player of the year awards. Unless im wrong, he always makes himself available.

Yes, but he looks like a duck.

Has Di Santo got the world's largest head?

No, that girl is really tiny! I got a big hug from Franco as I told him I'd like him to stay and if he goes I will be following his career - he said he loves it at Rovers, he is such a nice lad.

Had a laugh with Macca, asked him if he could teach me the secrets of his whistle but I couldn't get the hang of it although I've been practicing :D

Archived