BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group E Disusssion - Cameroon, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan

Guest Kamy100

WA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: That is Japanese players REAL ability!!

We use that ball on J-league from this season's start (Mar.'10)

Well, they didn't show their "real" ability today.

It makes the keepers error even worse if they have been using the ball for four months!

Guest Kamy100

Denmark leading 2-1 against Cameroon with 25 minutes to go. Cracking match, both teams full of attacking intent.

So bitter for Cameroon. They field one of their best teams ever against an old and weak Danish side, and 90 minutes later they´re out of the WC due to being completely unable to play with any tactical nous. This WC is looking very dark for African football overall, when it was supposed to lift it. Gutted.

Cameroon have themselves to blame and are the disspoaintment of the tournament so far

Japan deserve what they got as well, whne the goal was scored they opened up and played some very good football and had the dutch stretched on a number of occasions.

If they had just gone into the game with that mentality it could have been a much different scoreline.

a little bit surprised, I didn't know that you didn't know about Honda.

We played well. defended solidly and Working so hard. I think We made the most of what we had!

I'm really happy we go to the 2nd stage. and 2 Eastern Asian(Japan and South-Korea) came in to last 16. Asian football is not so bad!!

I remember seeing Honda playing for VVV Venlo a few years back and thought he looked quality. A friend of mine from Japan backed this up by saying that he was the new star of the team, taking over from Nakamura as the face of Japanese football. He got a big move to CSKA Moscow last year and has looked good there too. He was quality tonight and his play for the third goal was outstanding. It's funny how they and Slovakia finally put in a good performance in their final group game to make it through.

What Harry said about swapping Honda for Bentley was very funny. Hope it wound the little pillick up.

a little bit surprised, I didn't know that you didn't know about Honda.

We played well. defended solidly and Working so hard. I think We made the most of what we had!

I'm really happy we go to the 2nd stage. and 2 Eastern Asian(Japan and South-Korea) came in to last 16. Asian football is not so bad!!

dillo

We haven't seen all that much of Shinji Okazaki at the World Cup so far, is he any good? I have heard good things about him.

I remember seeing Honda playing for VVV Venlo a few years back and thought he looked quality. A friend of mine from Japan backed this up by saying that he was the new star of the team, taking over from Nakamura as the face of Japanese football. He got a big move to CSKA Moscow last year and has looked good there too. He was quality tonight and his play for the third goal was outstanding. It's funny how they and Slovakia finally put in a good performance in their final group game to make it through.

What Harry said about swapping Honda for Bentley was very funny. Hope it wound the little pillick up.

It was funny and he referred to him as Daniel not David unless that was a Spuds in joke.

dillo

We haven't seen all that much of Shinji Okazaki at the World Cup so far, is he any good? I have heard good things about him.

Okazaki is good player. Last year, Okazaki really did well. 15 scored(i guess) for national duties. however opponents developed strategies for how shutout Okazaki. then he seems like in a slump even for Shimizu S-Pulse(J-league club). now, He dropped starting line up from Japan team. I hope he'll back to his way soon!

News said Man-City list up Honda on their wants list.

Archived