BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group E Disusssion - Cameroon, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan

Guest Kamy100

Tough group, you would expect the netherlands to get first but second is a hard one. Japan as always will be tough but I think I need to go for Cameroon. Pretty good mix of experience and youth, on his day an unstoppable Eto, pretty strong first string back four, Song and Makoun in the middle with the very underrated Emana.

Is that Giovanni van Bronckhurst at left full back for the Dutch?

Major weak link there if it is. I remember super Keith Gillespie running rings around him. GVB might be a good footballer, but lacks pace. Very vulnerable to a 'hit and run' winger.

If Rommedahl has any pace left Denmark might be in with a chance.

Well done to Japan! Solid defensive performance by them!

and some people say Rovers are negative, Should try watching Japan that beyond negative football. Although to be fair Camerron weren't much better but their best player, Eto'o was playing right-wing and their best midfield A.Song was left on the bench. Very strange.

Cameroon played horrible with what is arguably their strongest squad ever. Word around the campfire is that coach Le Guen lets Eto'o come and go as he want while virtually deciding the teams tactics as well, which has angered players like Song and Kameni who both unexplicably were on the bench today. A right mess that.

Cameroon played horrible with what is arguably their strongest squad ever. Word around the campfire is that coach Le Guen lets Eto'o come and go as he want while virtually deciding the teams tactics as well, which has angered players like Song and Kameni who both unexplicably were on the bench today. A right mess that.

Why on earth would Eto'o stick himself at right wing though?!

Why do ITV insist on calling Netherlands, 'Holland'? I have Dutch colleagues and I asked the question years ago regarding the names and was told 'Holland' is just a region of the Netherlands. You'd think a TV broadcaster would at least try to get it right...

Dillo, Tulio had a great game I thought. He was up and down the park all game.

Japan lacked the ability to control the ball. They were very fit chased everything down, but kept losing the ball at critical times.

Was the goal due to the "Jabulani" effect? The keeper seemed to be covering it but only got a bit of his left hand on it.

Japan lacked the ability to control the ball. They were very fit chased everything down, but kept losing the ball at critical times.

WA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: That is Japanese players REAL ability!!

We use that ball on J-league from this season's start (Mar.'10)

all right, Tulio was not bad today.... Why strine loves Tulio ....It makes me sick!

Archived