BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coming Soon ......

Glenn

Keep the evening of the 6th September clear in your diaries for an rather special BRFCS online event. More news soon, but for now you can stop worrying about takeovers, Benjami, what's on Eurosport and the location of Freddi Adu and start considering what we have planned.

Keep the evening of the 6th September clear in your diaries for an rather special BRFCS online event. More news soon, but for now you can stop worrying about takeovers, Benjami, what's on Eurosport and the location of Freddi Adu and start considering what we have planned.

Does it involve strippers?

Really, he did that?

The guys a loon

Pretty much. His logic was that because of BRFCS and my attendance at games I must have known who was responsible for racist chanting by a small of people at a game and by not acting to stop it I was both condoning and encouraging it ... or words to that intent. To be fair he did apologise, back track a little and said that wasn't what he meant. But he'd already used all the chances I was willing to give him.

Shame really, 'cos I used to find his left field rants and alternative viewpoint quite entertaining and refreshing ..... in small doses.

It's the coronation of turning me into a fully fledged Rovers fan :P

16 Games in the Darwen End for £175 (or only £209 for the full season in the BBE), I can't be the cost stopping you.

I've now realised I could have shot myself in the foot here. If what we have planned doesn't contain jelly, Vinjay and half dress strippers, it's going to be a bit of an anti-climax isn't it

an excellent idea if people were prepared to donate things of any value ... i think i know, but i'll keep it to myself - NO PM'S AND NO 11 O'CLOCKER FROM ME :P

I'll consider almost anything legal to bring us a little cash in. So all ideas are welcome. The good news is, this event will cost you NOTHING (and may be bring a little money in for us).

Archived