BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers New Pricing Structure

Hughesy

Details of the future ticket prices have been released.....gone have the categories, now each match will be assessed on an individual basis - looking at things like the opponents, TV, time off kick off etc. They will be classed as seperate events.

Ticket Price info here

Starts with £10 for Fulham (Including Away fans), £5 for kids.

:tu: More good work & should hopefully boost crowds further :tu:

Details of the future ticket prices have been released.....gone have the categories, now each match will be assessed on an individual basis - looking at things like the opponents, TV, time off kick off etc. They will be classed as seperate events.

Ticket Price info here

Starts with £10 for Fulham (Including Away fans), £5 for kids.

:tu: More good work & should hopefully boost crowds further :tu:

SNAP! :lol:

My link

somebody in marketings obviously been on a photoshop course.

Could easily be described as a "make it up as we go along" pricing structure. but given all the previous offers that go on tru the season it makes sense not to commit.

Would have thought that was obvious as ex Rover, just as Mark Hughes is, or do we dismiss all ex Rovers who have given good service to the club in the past.

:lol: well done Jal, picked up the link with Hughes and forgot all about Duff being at Fulham, until I saw the Gunners add, then the penny dropped. :blush:

It's based fairly specifically on the original promo poster for the movie 10, which I'm sure you're aware of. As in it's only £10 for a ticket.

Yes Ozzie, but I thought the barefoot thing and the waves, and then wings on their heels line from "Chariots of Fire" would be kind of fitting with complaints about his lack of pace.

I know my humor is obscure at times. Sorry folks.

Ah but it justified a gratuitous posting of Bo Derek at her peak, with Camel toe and everything. So Kudos to you Rebel.

She does seem to have more of a bulge than the person in the new poster doesnt she?

Excited for the next poster, we may have other opportunities to post some fine women flesh.

Archived