BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices (2011 - 2012)

Guest Walshy

I'd expect them to increase by a reasonable amount. Maybe £30-£40. And it'd still work out at great value for money.

for a season ticket? bit cheap dont ya think

i personally think (this is where my son and I sit, which is BEUT) Aduly £340 & Child £110. Which will be £34 + £11 direct debit for 10 months plus the £30 (£15 each ticket credit charge)

I think there is a very clear indication in the documentation published by the club that there will be no change to ticket pricing.

there is an indication that there will be no change, but nothing set in stone!!! I reckon they will increase slightly

If you are indicating you are willing to pay more, I am sure the directors will happily accept your offer to do so!

But pending detailed information which will undoubtedly come out over the coming days and weeks, I'd say the words in the Rovers document mean no price rise.

If there is a significant price rise, that share offer document is going to get scrutinised in the minutest detail for what else can wriggled out of. So I just don't see the low price season tickets being at risk.

If you are indicating you are willing to pay more, I am sure the directors will happily accept your offer to do so!

But pending detailed information which will undoubtedly come out over the coming days and weeks, I'd say the words in the Rovers document mean no price rise.

If there is a significant price rise, that share offer document is going to get scrutinised in the minutest detail for what else can wriggled out of. So I just don't see the low price season tickets being at risk.

I hope your right Phil!! Speculate to accumulate is my way of thinking. With new Indian owners and the possibility of not only tapping into the Indian market but to our local indian community, we are on a winner!!

I hope you are right about that Philip, because there is certainly going to be a very significant increase in rail fares, and petrol too which will mean us pensioners having to do some very serious budget scrutiny before deciding to renew our S/T.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived