BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers 2 April 2011

Join the silent majority Imy, its just not worth arguing your point anymore on here, because the usual suspects will just chase you around the site destroying every thread you post on.

Sit back, smile, safe in the knowledge you’re not alone :tu:

Cheers Gav, I must say it's been getting weary constantly having to justify an opinion on here, silent majority it is.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Join the silent majority Imy, its just not worth arguing your point anymore on here, because the usual suspects will just chase you around the site destroying every thread you post on.

Sit back, smile, safe in the knowledge you're not alone :tu:

He can post all he wants for me, I don't see any :lol:

But you only quoted me.

Touched I am, but that kinda defeats the purpose :D

I would like a "amount of people who hate you percentage" on the toolbar. Think it would be interesting.

I don't know that trick for stacking quotes. :(

Forgiveness please.

So Steven is banned for three matches. Disgrace.

Difficult to appeal when Steve Kean sided with Referee Dowd in the post match interviews. :wstu: The silly sod needs to rem to put his brain into gear before engaging his mouth! I can't think of another that fails to support his players in the way Kean repeatedly does! <_<

Poor N'Zonzi misses 3 matches for what video reveals was an extremely harsh decision whilst Rooney misses non for an out and out assault on James McArthy captured fully on video and only 2 matches for an undeniable fould and abusive offence to the nation....... whilst Vidic misses none. What is going on at FA HQ?

• Moderation Lead

Difficult to appeal when Steve Kean sided with Referee Dowd in the post match interviews. :wstu: The silly sod needs to rem to put his brain into gear before engaging his mouth! I can't think of another that fails to support his players in the way Kean repeatedly does! <_<

Poor N'Zonzi misses 3 matches for what video reveals was an extremely harsh decision whilst Rooney misses non for an out and out assault on James McArthy captured fully on video and only 2 matches for an undeniable fould and abusive offence to the nation....... whilst Vidic misses none. What is going on at FA HQ?

Erm, what's always been going on? Allowing the big teams to get away with murder??

Archived