BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] the goatee

after umming and ahing and umpteem pm's and emails and texts etc...I feel duty bound to start the thing off again.MY LORDS,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ,I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE LUCKY GOATEE HAS NOW BEEN STARTED (NB VENKYS I DO TAKE SPONSORSHIP MONEY !)..it may have started to late for tonight but it should see us thru the rest of the seaon ok. :brfcsmilie::brfc::tu:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roverspogges

Why do a lot of people grow ginger beards?? A few of my friends have the ginge beard I find it to be one of lifes most fascinating mysteries

Why do a lot of people grow ginger beards?? A few of my friends have the ginge beard I find it to be one of lifes most fascinating mysteries

?

If we win tonight, then I'll grow my Championship season tash back as well.

might not be blooming enough for its powers tonight but come saturday ,i think we shall see its magical powers.

My dad (before he went silver) had dark brown hair, but when-ever he grew a beard it was bright orange!!

Once when i was a child, a visit to the zoo ended up with a large ape going mental when it saw my ginger-bearded dad & it threw its own freshly produced s### at him :lol: oh how we laughed!

?

might not be blooming enough for its powers tonight but come saturday ,i think we shall see its magical powers.

Bit of 'growth enhancer' (aka horse manure) needed before Sat Abbs. And Bob, things are getting desperate, you know what to do with Mrs F and the cupboard. It'll only be for a couple of weeks, honest.

Before anyone get's the wrong idea, locking the bread knife under the stairs was all to do with developing a "Siege Mentality". Something that has been criminally lacking from this seasons woeful "beat the drop" effort.

However, it does appear that someone has locked The Venky's in a cupboard somewhere but, incredibly, that isn't working either (I'd be tempted to leave them in there though).

I'll stick one of the kids (probably the boy) in the shed for a fortnight, see how we get on. It's the least I can do.

Abbey's beard

Or so I've heard*

Is a sign of Ewood good luck

But if Bolton win

He can shave his chin

And we can all shout "Oh Venky's out."

Thank you, I'll get me coat

*unrhymed iambic pentameter apparantly

Abbey's beard

Or so I've heard*

Is a sign of Ewood good luck

But if Bolton win