BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre season

I hope they don't arrange two matches at the same time or a day apart like Celtic with only half of the team playing.

The trophy is a very short tournament normally its a game everyday for 2 days. Hence why its treated as friendly, Rovers get paid to turn up and with the quality of our team it's impossible to believe that there will be any clauses for players to play.

Of course if you are in Hong Kong at the time you should go along and see the players and the other Rovers fans.

Hong Kong for pre-season very tempting, although would probably only go up for the weekend game.

It's only 3 hours from Singapore, and given the size of both places you can never be that far from the airport.

To be honest we need all the love we can get in Asia. All the locals here (who love football) have of course heard of us but I've never met any supporters. Nearly all Man Utd or Liverpool. Even rare to find Chelsea or Arsenal fans. You do speak to the odd taxi driver who turns out to be a Derby County fan or some other team who had some success back in the late 60s/early 70s.

Theres also the Lancashire senior cup game against North End at Leyland sometime in July, although I'd imagine that will be the reserves

http://www.pnefc.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10362~2366698,00.html

I hope Preston win this. TAFKAP was great fun. It'd be even funnier if he came on here giving it the big 'un again if it was a ressies game.

Rovers have lined up two pre-season fixtures on Saturday July 16th. They'll face Accrington Stanley (A) at 12 noon, followed by Morecambe (A) at 3.00pm.

Makes me laugh how it says

'The Stanley fixture will take place at 12 noon, while the Morecambe match has been arranged for 3pm, allowing travelling fans the opportunity to attend both games'

According to Good ol' google maps it will take 59 minutes to get from ground to ground, without taking traffic into account. Gonna be a tight one for anyone who decides to go to both.

'The Stanley fixture will take place at 12 noon, while the Morecambe match has been arranged for 3pm, allowing travelling fans the opportunity to attend both games'

According to Good ol' google maps it will take 59 minutes to get from ground to ground, without taking traffic into account. Gonna be a tight one for anyone who decides to go to both.

Sounds like a challenge to me :D

No chance if going by train.

• Backroom

Someone may have asked this recently, however are we still due to play in India before the Asia Trophy?

Nothing confirmed on that front yet, may not be possible.

Archived