BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(LM) Vicente Rodriguez

Glenn

Sooooo many people spell this Vincente!!

It's Vicente.. may want to change the name of the thread.

I hope we sign him, he's on a free so if he doesn't play much it's not the end of the world, although his wages would be large.

Hopefully our medical staff should be able to get him fit for the majority of his time.

God knows they've had PLENTY of practice!! laugh.gif

• 2 months later...

From a rumour site.

01 Sep 2011 14:43:58

Close friend of Physio DF, says Vicente is definitely in Blackburn today to undergo medical and to discuss potential terms. 2 late offers came in last night for the free agent.

Blackburn and he thinks another championship club?. Vicente stalled signing for Brighton on agents advise to listen to both the other potential offers before deciding who to sign for.

If he is fit, then deffinately have him as back up instead of Gamst and Dunn. Doubt it will happen though, as we look like we will go with what we have until January. Squad looks okay, except for another right back, a JJ type player and maybe another striker.

If he is fit, then deffinately have him as back up instead of Gamst and Dunn. Doubt it will happen though, as we look like we will go with what we have until January. Squad looks okay, except for another right back, a JJ type player and maybe another striker.

I thought he could play as a striker as well. I would take him, as he is decent.

Totally off topic but don´t where to put this. Young very talented midfielder Aleksander Ring is a starter for Finland today. He plays for HJK Helsinki and played very well when they played against Dinamo Zagreb and Schalke. I hinted Rovers about him in the summer. His game reminds me of Gerrard. Probably biggest Finnish talent to follow now.

Archived