BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere

• Backroom

We got in the stand 20 minutes before kick off but couldn't have a conversation over the racket.

I tweeted onerovers to see if they can pass a comment to the right people but will bring it up at the next fans forum should nothing be done

I've said this before and I can see it has been mentioned on another thread so thought I'd bring it up in here.The PA system in the Blackburn End (generally bottom tier towards the centre/back of NO3) is way, way too loud. It is uncomfortably loud. At the end of the game on Saturday I was trying to speak to the lad next to me and we could not even talk to each other because it was so loud.I know people have said that in the other areas of the Blackburn End it is not too bad but it's not fair that a large section of the ground should be blasted out before, at half time and after the game. For most cup games I sit in the JW and it is always at a respectable level no matter where you sit. Someone from Rovers should go toward the back of NO3 on a match day and try having a conversation !Does anyone else in the Blackburn End agree? Does the Darwen End have the same problem? If so, can this be brought up at the Fans Forum?

Agree - we couldn't hear a word in the away end.

Also, and this really perplexed me, the pre-match coverage on the television screens was of Wolves scoring a last minute goal to stave off relegation - complete with Wolves celebration and the players looking good & committed.

Obviously you battered us that game and, while we sneaked over the line, you romped to a commendable victory.

However, I have to question the logic of showing footage in which Wolves distinguish themselves and are portrayed as heroes....RIGHT next to where the Wolves players are warming up. They will surely have gone into the dressing room with such confidence having seen that again! Just struck me as bizarre

I've said this before and I can see it has been mentioned on another thread so thought I'd bring it up in here.

The PA system in the Blackburn End (generally bottom tier towards the centre/back of NO3) is way, way too loud. It is uncomfortably loud. At the end of the game on Saturday I was trying to speak to the lad next to me and we could not even talk to each other because it was so loud.

I know people have said that in the other areas of the Blackburn End it is not too bad but it's not fair that a large section of the ground should be blasted out before, at half time and after the game.

For most cup games I sit in the JW and it is always at a respectable level no matter where you sit. Someone from Rovers should go toward the back of NO3 on a match day and try having a conversation !

Does anyone else in the Blackburn End agree? Does the Darwen End have the same problem? If so, can this be brought up at the Fans Forum?

It was a disgrace in the JW Upper. many people were complaining and sat with fingers in their ears.

However, I have to question the logic of showing footage in which Wolves distinguish themselves and are portrayed as heroes....RIGHT next to where the Wolves players are warming up. They will surely have gone into the dressing room with such confidence having seen that again! Just struck me as bizarre

The other thing that was interesting was that the tribute to Ronnie included a little about out last FA Cup final loss.

Against Wolves.

As I said, I complained to John Newsham about it and he said Radio Rovers had previously refused to turn it down.

The PA system has been bad for a while, either it's muffled, or it's too loud. You need to be able to have a chat with other fans, but it was so noisy on Saturday it spooked me out completely - and I have hearing problems normally!!! Please can we get something done about it? I'll ask Mr Roversmum to speak about it at the next Fans Forum too, but perhaps someone who goes to the pre-meeting can get it put on the agenda?

• Backroom

As I said, I complained to John Newsham about it and he said Radio Rovers had previously refused to turn it down.

The PA system has been bad for a while, either it's muffled, or it's too loud. You need to be able to have a chat with other fans, but it was so noisy on Saturday it spooked me out completely - and I have hearing problems normally!!! Please can we get something done about it? I'll ask Mr Roversmum to speak about it at the next Fans Forum too, but perhaps someone who goes to the pre-meeting can get it put on the agenda?

Will do RM :)

Basically i want to know if for next season i would be allowed to bring inflatables into Ewood park with me? I.e Crocodiles, balls etc, think this would help in creating a party like atmophere. If im allowed i plan on bringing a hell of a lot of different things.

We can really get the season started in style then!

FFS pal, if you want that sort of 'entertainment' then go to Butlins.

As for getting the atmoshere going at Ewood I have the awful feeling its going to get a lot more worse and potentially hostile before long.

Basically i want to know if for next season i would be allowed to bring inflatables into Ewood park with me? I.e Crocodiles, balls etc, think this would help in creating a party like atmophere. If im allowed i plan on bringing a hell of a lot of different things.

We can really get the season started in style then!

They'd definitely be welcome in the Darwen End mate! Few people brought some last season but they didn't seem to last too long once they'd been batted down to some miserable git/steward at the bottom.

I've said this before and I can see it has been mentioned on another thread so thought I'd bring it up in here.

The PA system in the Blackburn End (generally bottom tier towards the centre/back of NO3) is way, way too loud. It is uncomfortably loud. At the end of the game on Saturday I was trying to speak to the lad next to me and we could not even talk to each other because it was so loud.

I know people have said that in the other areas of the Blackburn End it is not too bad but it's not fair that a large section of the ground should be blasted out before, at half time and after the game.

For most cup games I sit in the JW and it is always at a respectable level no matter where you sit. Someone from Rovers should go toward the back of NO3 on a match day and try having a conversation !

Does anyone else in the Blackburn End agree? Does the Darwen End have the same problem? If so, can this be brought up at the Fans Forum?

Last season I was watching a game on TV and the commentators were complaining about the PA and had to stop talking until the announcement was finished. I think they said something like "Ewood Park, home of the loudest PA in the EPL"

Archived