BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere

Basically i want to know if for next season i would be allowed to bring inflatables into Ewood park with me? I.e Crocodiles, balls etc, think this would help in creating a party like atmophere. If im allowed i plan on bringing a hell of a lot of different things.

We can really get the season started in style then!

Wouldn't people singing loudly create more of an atmosphere than an inflatable croodile?

No, the inflatable crocodile trumps everything. See below.

beachball < man dressed as baby < deafening rendition of gerr'in to 'em < inflatable crocodile

Basically i want to know if for next season i would be allowed to bring inflatables into Ewood park with me? I.e Crocodiles, balls etc, think this would help in creating a party like atmophere. If im allowed i plan on bringing a hell of a lot of different things.

We can really get the season started in style then!

if you want to play with blow up things ,i suggest you visit the private shop near darwen st bridge or if blow up crocadiles and beach balls float ya boat then look out for funtime at waves or even the sandcastle at blackpool,hell even brinscall baths have a bouncy inflatable at happy hour.

if you want to play with blow up things ,i suggest you visit the private shop near darwen st bridge or if blow up crocadiles and beach balls float ya boat then look out for funtime at waves or even the sandcastle at blackpool,hell even brinscall baths have a bouncy inflatable at happy hour.

Can you get inflatable chickens? :lol:

• Backroom

The focus should be on getting people to renew their ST's. In my opinion formed from conversations over the past few months it will be a huge task to head off a significant spectator exodus.

Maybe free inflatable crocodiles with season tickets?

Also - you could replace the vanishing season ticket holders by just putting inflatable chickens in their seats. To the TV viewer you wouldn't be able to see the empty seats - and the remaining fans would obviously enjoy the improved atmosphere created by all the inflatable chickens.

• 1 month later...

I've said this before and I can see it has been mentioned on another thread so thought I'd bring it up in here.

The PA system in the Blackburn End (generally bottom tier towards the centre/back of NO3) is way, way too loud. It is uncomfortably loud. At the end of the game on Saturday I was trying to speak to the lad next to me and we could not even talk to each other because it was so loud.

I know people have said that in the other areas of the Blackburn End it is not too bad but it's not fair that a large section of the ground should be blasted out before, at half time and after the game.

For most cup games I sit in the JW and it is always at a respectable level no matter where you sit. Someone from Rovers should go toward the back of NO3 on a match day and try having a conversation !

Does anyone else in the Blackburn End agree? Does the Darwen End have the same problem? If so, can this be brought up at the Fans Forum?

Archived