BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NICKO

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vile is a word that just does not quite sum that up enough. Horrid, sounds too cute. Abhorrent abortion, is close.

My thoughts instantly go towards the fact that you either,

1) Looked for that, and the mind just boggles at how you went about that.

2) You had that already.

Here, I created the GIF from this video...

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/14563-look-what-i-found-on-the-internet/page__view__findpost__p__1096505

If you must know how I found that video it was from another site where someone had posted a thread on weird Youtube videos.

I did not see the previous one but I have my doubts that it was any worse than that abomination that graces the screen now.

Abomination??...there's actually something strangely mesmerising about it.. :wacko:

I'll get my coat.

How can topmans post be removed but that minuscule monstrosity remains?

Abomination??...there's actually something strangely mesmerising about it.. :wacko:

I'll get my coat.

The only thing mesmerizing about that avatar is the water that swirls beneath my nose as I vomit profusely into the crapper.

We're already getting people complaining about overly sexual avatars and topmans went just a little too far (if it was a bloke, we'd all know his religion for sure). Where as TB&W's is just ... WRONG, but not in a way I can describe.

Archived