BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NICKO

We're already getting people complaining about overly sexual avatars and topmans went just a little too far (if it was a bloke, we'd all know his religion for sure). Where as TB&W's is just ... WRONG, but not in a way I can describe.

Its not just wrong its morally repugnant and highly offensive to proper living little people everywhere.

As a 15th level Dwarf Trollslayer, I can vouch for that.

Remove it or feel the wrath of my D20.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can topmans post be removed but that minuscule monstrosity remains?

The only thing mesmerizing about that avatar is the water that swirls beneath my nose as I vomit profusely into the crapper.

She reminds me a little of a girl I *cough* had behind a fish & chip shop in Barnsley on a cold,rainy night in November 1982.....although the girl in the avatar is arguably a little taller. :blush:

She reminds me a little of a girl I *cough* had behind a fish & chip shop in Barnsley on a cold,rainy night in November 1982.....although the girl in the avatar is arguably a little taller. :blush:

Dude...

Well, the term "going down" was not needed there then, what would it be "staying there?" or "being down?"

Didn't you have to pick "her" mustache hairs out of your teeth?

Dude...

Well, the term "going down" was not needed there then, what would it be "staying there?" or "being down?"

Didn't you have to pick "her" mustache hairs out of your teeth?

Indeed I did,and there were mushy peas everywhere...it was carnage!

Its not just wrong its morally repugnant and highly offensive to proper living little people everywhere.

As a 15th level Dwarf Trollslayer, I can vouch for that.

Remove it or feel the wrath of my D20.

Dude. Don't talk like that. I'm coming down off a 5 year WoW addiction. You'll be giving me a hankering to break out my L85 Tauren Druid and go slay some gnomes. ;)

Dude. Don't talk like that. I'm coming down off a 5 year WoW addiction. You'll be giving me a hankering to break out my L85 Tauren Druid and go slay some gnomes. ;)

I prefer the REAL world Glenn where a bunch of guys paint massive amounts of lead Orcs and move them around the table utilizing a tape measure and a variety of cardboard cutouts.

Ahhh I still look back with pride at the day when my Night Goblin Doom Diver actually didn't misfire and landed square on a Britonian cannon.

Sniff.

Well before a users amount of posts was deleted from the avatar section (I really liked seeing the amount of posts people make not sure why it was deleted again)

I noticed Nicko made over 10,000 posts and joined in 07. Which probably makes him our top poster per day average.

Being the case, does anyone know if Nicko is highly active on any other forums?

sure there are other clubs who are almost an interesting to national readers as Blackburn.

Well before a users amount of posts was deleted from the avatar section (I really liked seeing the amount of posts people make not sure why it was deleted again)

I noticed Nicko made over 10,000 posts and joined in 07. Which probably makes him our top poster per day average.

sure there are other clubs who are almost an interesting to national readers as Blackburn.

He's got something going on with Mrs D.

I hid the totals (I think they may still be shown on profile pages) and I felt a. Some new posters were being unfairly treated for being "new" and b. Some people were obviously replying to everything to try and increase their count (the first comment I got after I removed it was "awwww, I was trying to get to 1000 posts", thus proving my point.

I *think* there is report of posts-per-day somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

I hid the totals (I think they may still be shown on profile pages) and I felt a. Some new posters were being unfairly treated for being "new" and b. Some people were obviously replying to everything to try and increase their count (the first comment I got after I removed it was "awwww, I was trying to get to 1000 posts", thus proving my point.

I *think* there is report of posts-per-day somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Haven't found posts per day yet, but total posts surprised me

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/members/page__sort_key__posts__sort_order__desc__max_results__20__name_box__begins__sort_key__posts__sort_order__desc

Eh? I can still see peoples post count below their avatar

You can? Ooops. I don't think you should be able to :s

Presonally I think that his comment shows that people care about being part of the board, seeing I have 1000 posts when I was 18/19 was something that made me feel part of a community and an achievement. Its the little things.

I think you have taken a little bit of fun and interest away from the board. I think I said this last time the join date or posts were removed.

taking away the posts will not chance posters being unfairly treated, its still very obvious they are new and even if they weren't the same people would just use another excuse to say "I know better".

hopefully if the traffic volumec improves you can add the posts back.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived