Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Vedad Ibisevic

neophox

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Cryer

@CryerRovers

Vedad is defo Kean's man target. He wont be getting both strikers.

So we desperately need a striker, two really....

So we sign someone who is injured for at least a month. Good choice.

It will go a long way towards it. Throw Nelsen, Givet, Samba and John into the mix at the back and then a goalscorer up front and the side starts to look like it has some spine and shape to it.

We have had three central defenders out injures and for some reason everyone seems to think that we need to sign dozens more. None of them have long-term injuries, it would be ridiculous to bring in replacements for players who will only be missing a week or two.

SkySportsPeteO Pete O'Rourke

Blackburn boss Steve Kean has given Hoffenheim striker Vedad Ibisevic a 24-hour deadline to decide on a move to Ewood Park. #BRFC

I dont get this tweet, i thought we were checking his fitness first and then it's up to us wether we want him?

Must have dreamt it. Couldnt find it :|

This is from his own homepage though: I received lots of motivating messages from you and I can tell you know that I'm in cheerful spirits to be back on the pitch very soon. Most likely I will return into the regular team training next week and hopefully onto the big Bundesliga-stage shortly.

This is from his own homepage though: I received lots of motivating messages from you and I can tell you know that I'm in cheerful spirits to be back on the pitch very soon. Most likely I will return into the regular team training next week and hopefully onto the big Bundesliga-stage shortly.

You didnt dream it - saw it too.

That article on his website was from the 19th so he must have been expecting to start training this week??

Good news as he could surely be involved in 3-4 weeks if thats the case

Ibisevic seems to have a good clean strike of the ball & seems to be more clinical than the likes of Kalanic!!

Though I rated Kalanic & thought he would do well given the chance I always felt that alot of his goals seemed to go in off his ar$e!!

I think this could be a decent bit of business to swap Kalanic for Ibisevic without encountering a loss!!

Thanks. so he should at least be able to do his medical without the crutches ;)

Archived