BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

I'm not going to sit around and hope for miracles like most rovers fans.

From now on....

I will be making "KEAN OUT" banners for the games on wed and sat. I would like to hope fellow rovers fans would do the same.

I cant let this idiot ruin the club anymore!

The sooner venkys know how we feel the better!

I hope to see other banners around the ground on wed night!!!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to sit around and hope for miracles like most rovers fans.

From now on....

I will be making "KEAN OUT" banners for the games on wed and sat. I would like to hope fellow rovers fans would do the same.

I cant let this idiot ruin the club anymore!

The sooner venkys know how we feel the better!

I hope to see other banners around the ground on wed night!!!

I and many I know, also believe Kean must be removed sooner rather than later. The decision however must come from the top and in the abscence of any action I therefore fully understand fans wanting to get the message across anyway they can.

Personally speaking however, I won't be making any banners, nor booing or criticisng the team, now will I join in any anti-Kean or anti-Venky's chants as I have never done this in 35+ years supporting. Equally, I can't chant positively for Kean and never have.

It is all a real mess and needs positively resolving asap. We cannot afford to pish away early season points and then play catch up all year.

I've not got your take on this Hughesy, you behnid Kean?

No – but Im not about to start protesting 2 games in, especially considering how decimated our defence has been through illness and injury. IF people HATE him that much, then they should have done it at the end of last season and in the summer or at pre season games.

Starting 2 games in, is just hampering the club. Why dent the players confidence? Why put potential new signings off? Im sorry but now that we stuck with him in the summer we need to sit tight until we are a few games in and assess how the new players are doing and when all players are fit and we can actually see how we play with a proper defence.

I simply want the best for my club – Protesting at this stage, hampering potential new signings is not going to help us!

I and many I know, also believe Kean must be removed sooner rather than later. The decision however must come from the top and in the abscence of any action I therefore fully understand fans wanting to get the message across anyway they can.

Personally speaking however, I won't be making any banners, nor booing or criticisng the team, now will I join in any anti-Kean or anti-Venky's chants as I have never done this in 35+ years supporting. Equally, I can't chant positively for Kean and never have.

It is all a real mess and needs positively resolving asap. We cannot afford to pish away early season points and then play catch up all year.

Let me get this clear... i will not be booing the team. i never have and i never will! i dont believe in it! however i do believe in getting the message across to venkys who think the fans love kean! Thats why i will be hanging banners around ewood.

'should have protested in pre season'- you'd have said 'what a joke, we aint even kicked a ball yet'

'should have protested at the end of last season'= you'd have said 'he's just kept us, let him get his own players in and then judge'.

I want the best for the club Hughesy, but sometimes blindly following those in position of authority is not the way.

Well, I am backing this thread Makey, banners at the ready, two games this season?

What about the ones last season, the guys a deluded hypocrite aand a liar.

We knew, when he was buggering about in Pune with Roberts and Nelsen that we had lost Phil Jones, he knew he had problems with Givet and he also knew of the possibility of Samba leaving, now he shopuld have told the deluded Rao family, I need to get back to the UK and sort this out and quickly or we could be in a mess, all this two games doesnt wash with me, you prepare for a season, not make it up as you go along.

Kean nods his head and says yes to everything our owners say, instead of thinking forwards, he is thinking backwards and thats why he is no good to Rovers as a manager, Banners out and lets let the media know what we are doing!

IF people HATE him that much, then they should have done it at the end of last season and in the summer or at pre season games.

99% of our fan's couldn't go to Hong Kong to do this!

what good would a protest at the globe arena or rugby park do considering we only took a handful of supporters and the game's were given extremely little coverage?

out of interest, what pre-season matches should fan's of done it at?

what if we are 2-0 up at half time against Everton, then the banners would look stupid, it would only work hif we are losing heavily.

im thinking as the players come out at the start. then as soon as the first goal goes in... wap em straight back up again!

im thinking as the players come out at the start. then as soon as the first goal goes in... wap em straight back up again!

Yeah the timing has to be right.

Everton are not doing too well so if we are winning then difficult, if we are losing e.g. 0-2 then it will have an impact, hopefully.

I agree with Makey on this, its got to the crucial point where he has lost the players and needs to go asap.

Hughesy - he's not just had 2 games, he's had 26 and made a real mess of it. He's also had money to spend unlike previous managers.

I think a lot of people thought that he would get replaced during the summer, but unfortunately didn't, if the fans don't force venkys to get rid of him now it is going to be too late.

I would say Hughsey is bang on the money here. As bad as Keans tenure has been the future of our season rests upon the remaining days of the transfer window.

We need strengthening. Until the transfer window slams shut then any protests could hamper the club even further. If you don't have the players you don't have the players regardless of manager.

Wait until then!

I agree with Makey on this, its got to the crucial point where he has lost the players and needs to go asap.

Hughesy - he's not just had 2 games, he's had 26 and made a real mess of it. He's also had money to spend unlike previous managers.

I think a lot of people thought that he would get replaced during the summer, but unfortunately didn't, if the fans don't force venkys to get rid of him now it is going to be too late.

I think the majority of people agree with those points, but a sacking two games in and close to the end of the transfer window could possibly leave us worse off in the run up to Christmas. It's a horrible situation to be in.

New manager?

Or new players?

I'm leaning towards new players. With a stronger squad and more quality in the side, it'll increase our chances of staying up. Especially if the players rally together as they did back-end of last season.

Sacking Kean means hiring a new manager = no money on new signings. And there's no guarantee Venky's will hire the right man.

I would say Hughsey is bang on the money here. As bad as Keans tenure has been the future of our season rests upon the remaining days of the transfer window.

We need strengthening. Until the transfer window slams shut then any protests could hamper the club even further. If you don't have the players you don't have the players regardless of manager.

Wait until then!

And if you cant cover the right areas of the park and sign players to make an immediate impact and the manager cant organise, whoever we sign, it wont work, the clown has to go!!

New manager?

Or new players?

I'm leaning towards new players. With a stronger squad and more quality in the side, it'll increase our chances of staying up. Especially if the players rally together as they did back-end of last season.

Sacking Kean means hiring a new manager = no money on new signings. And there's no guarantee Venky's will hire the right man.

i honestly think the players will perform better without him! like ive posted before.... the reason we did well the last game of the season was due to braveheart style team talk from samba and nelson....

New manager?

Or new players?

Agree with you.

If we got rid of Kean today, then these imminent signings would fall through.Then there'd be no time to get a new manager in and get his targets on board.

Any protest should be saved untill the window is shut.

No – but Im not about to start protesting 2 games in, especially considering how decimated our defence has been through illness and injury. IF people HATE him that much, then they should have done it at the end of last season and in the summer or at pre season games.

Starting 2 games in, is just hampering the club. Why dent the players confidence? Why put potential new signings off? Im sorry but now that we stuck with him in the summer we need to sit tight until we are a few games in and assess how the new players are doing and when all players are fit and we can actually see how we play with a proper defence.

I simply want the best for my club – Protesting at this stage, hampering potential new signings is not going to help us!

The thing is Hughsey he should have gone in the summer. We won two games towards the end of the season but they had nothing to do with him, Bolton were crippled with injuries with nothing to play for - I remember sitting in the crown and how nervous we all were and the Wolves game apparently Samba and Nelson got into the players. He can't motivate anyone and like most I wanted him to succeed but he all knew when he was appointed he wouldn't be up to it and it's proving to be the case. He's a coach i'm afraid.

Archived