BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep going guys, you are winning this battle. Venky's 'blown away' by all the anti- kean messages that they have received over the last 24 hours. Doesn't mean that they are going to sack him, but at least they know.

And well done to the superstar who managed find a fax number and faxed his feelings.

At least they have noticed the discontent.

If we lose on Saturday then surely they will open their eyes?

I hope those thar do protest, do it properly unlike those chavs that did it the last time!

There were some chavs climbing over the Uncle Jack statue - those numpties needed a good kicking.

Others, like me, were protesting about Kean outside the directors entrance. This whole thing has been rotten from the start.

By bringing this to the owners attention by inundating them with messages, this campaign must be stepped up now. Surely we must make our feelings seen. I acknowledge people's concerns about affecting the performance of the team but surely Steve Kean being manager is doing this itself? If Venky' are apparently 'blown away' they must of been under the impression we supported the manager? let's keep making it clear we do not!!! if they need to see this to realise it, then we must make sure they know

Won't happen, as much as I'd like it to.

I was shouting at wolves match and nearly ended up scrapping with a pro kean chappy

All this effort to get kean out. I just hope the don't put Jensen in charge and have somebody lined up

They didn't last time and that's the biggest worry! Who would bend over and take a chicken drumstick up the rear like venkean does!!

By bringing this to the owners attention by inundating them with messages, this campaign must be stepped up now. Surely we must make our feelings seen. I acknowledge people's concerns about affecting the performance of the team but surely Steve Kean being manager is doing this itself? If Venky' are apparently 'blown away' they must of been under the impression we supported the manager? let's keep making it clear we do not!!! if they need to see this to realise it, then we must make sure they know

2 wins in 27 (is that correct, ducking hell if it is), then seriously people what difference can it make?

ABBEY, I'll be shouting it as well next match.

If we don't try to get things going then the only thing that will happen is we'll end up chumps in the chumpionship.

The attendance on Wednesday night will be sub 10,000 with a fair few Wednesday fans in the ground. We will have next to no media coverage at the ground and with such a low attendance will not lend itself to a successful protest.

Whilst I'm not totally against protesting on Wednesday night, I think that using it as a dry run for a proper "show of force" on Saturday would be a much better idea.

The attendance on Wednesday night will be sub 10,000 with a fair few Wednesday fans in the ground. We will have next to no media coverage at the ground and with such a low attendance will not lend itself to a successful protest.

Whilst I'm not totally against protesting on Wednesday night, I think that using it as a dry run for a proper "show of force" on Saturday would be a much better idea.

The sooner the better and I'll be doing it every game I can attend until he's gone.

2 wins in 27 (is that correct, ducking hell if it is), then seriously people what difference can it make?

ABBEY, I'll be shouting it as well next match.

He has had more than 2 wins; WBA x 2, Liverpool. Bolton and Wolves in the Premier League.

Dear Mr Rao,

I know that by now you will be growing tired of receiving E-mails regarding the employment of Mr Kean and in particular, the role to which he is currently employed.

For that reason, I would like to start of by reassuring you that there are very few Blackburn Rovers fans who are against Venkys. The majority of fans are just deeply concerned and I believe with just cause. However, we want Venkys to be a success. If your company fails, then we fail as a result. The reason for the large volume of E-mail you have been receiving and the potential future protests is because we want to assist you in making the right decisions.

I have been watching Blackburn Rovers since my fifth birthday. I have seen many managers, players and other staff members leave the club for a whole host of reasons. However, never in twenty-two years have I known such hatred towards a manager. Anyone with any knowledge of football knows that hiring Kean as manager was a decision based somewhere inbetween madness and pure comedy (for the rest of football). The Premier League is a tough place to manage. Many accomplished lower league managers have tried and failed (Our former manager Paul Ince is on that list). You may disagree, but on your next trip back to India, would you let a child fly the plane?

Blackburn Rovers have a very proud history. We are a club that has a story which no other club in the world can possibly hope to match or repeat. If Mr Kean stays as manager then the following points will become a reality:

1. The club will see a rapid decline in revenue through ticket sales, merchandise and related products.

2. The 'Venkys' brand will be dragged through the mud by the English press and the company will become synonymous with failure.

3. Relegation of the club, resulting in your investment being worth far less than you paid for it.

Personally, I see no reason for Venkys buying the club in the first place. I believe that from a business perspective it made no sense and considering that Mrs Desai admitted that the family have no real interest in football in makes no sense from a personal perspective either. It seems to me that the company were practically tricked into the purchase by a very clever agent. However, that being said there are now two options for Venkys:

1. Maintain Kean as manager and invest no further funds:

There is no doubt that this option will result in relegation of the club from the Premier League. I hardly need to explain to an individual like yourself Mr Rao, that when a business relies on one particular revenue source for over 90% of its incoming, it is somewhat of a problem when it is taken away. You are then left with a worthless asset which will require substantial investment just to be kept alive. Walking away at this stage would be a PR disaster for your company.

2. Employ a manager with proven Premier League / Top Level Management experience and invest further funds:

People in football will tell you that Blackburn Rovers have the basis of a good team. With a little, regular investment, we could start to push for Europe in a few years providing that we had a manager that knows how to go about achieving it. Regular success of the team on the field will result in your investment going up. In this model, you can still sell the club, walk away with very little loss and enjoy the mass exposure that the whole experience has brought to Venkys.

I think that it is very likely that Mr Kean has given Venkys a whole host of reasons as to why we are not performing on the field. I imagine they are similar excuses to the ones he feeds the press every Saturday. The same excuses that make him the weekly joke on every football messageboard on Sunday. I have never known a manager like Mr Kean not to have resigned by this point. It is this self delusion that without action from Venkys is going to cause the destruction of this club.

As I said at the start of this E-mail, we want you to be a success here. Even if you are looking to make a profit on the organisation in a few years, there is a correct way of going about it and the points above should provide you with a starting point.

I urge you to make the correct decision, you would win a lot of fans in the process.

Yours sincerely,

Steven Bradley

Nice one. Sums up how most of us feel in my opinion.

Venkys and the club working together can be a success. There is a base of a good team at Rovers now. With decent guidance and a decent manager, both the club and the owners will be a success.

Yes in my view venky's should never have got involved in football, apart from watching it. But the fact is, they are here and they have bought the club.

Sadly it appears that they have been duped by a bunch of crooks. Who I hope will eventually be taken down themselves.

But first and foremost making sure Rovers are being run correctly and soundly. With a decent manager and not the joke we have now. Dealing with the idiots who advised venkys can wait until then.

I would also suggest duplicating your messages and sending to Vinny via Facebook. You don't have to be added as his friend and from looking at his profile there has been recent activity.

If you loon through his pictures you'll see that this is definitely the Vinny Rao currently involved with our club:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Vineeth-Rao/552382465

I really don't want to add any further dirt onto an already large pile...however:

I am shocked by that profile. I do not know one high ranking company official here or in the UK that would have their Facebook profile so open like his is. There are behind the scenes pictures on there and he is responding to personal comments from friends that are freely in the public domain. I'm sorry if you think I'm being pedantic but this wouldn't happen at any other club! Imagine John Williams posting a picture of himself with Bellamy and writing to his friend 'No darling, this is my new signing.'

Amazed!!

I have just sent a email for what's it's worth and I urge everybody to do the same, also if anyone has accounts on other Rovers messageboard's encourage people on there to do the same.

Probably would'nt hurt to send some of the email's to the LT or some form of Indian press that Venky's will read just incase a slight whiff of it gets on paper it will probably be enough.

No kittens were hurt in the sending of my email :P

Archived