BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent something like this:

First let me apologise for sending you this email. I know you must be very busy and tired of reading emails from Rovers supporters. However this is something that I am very passionate about. 

Since you bought our club there have been several issues, I won't go into them, however I will say that I don't blame you for the mistakes you have made. It must have been a steep learning curve with some bad advice. 

You invested in our club and whatever the reason it is in all our interests to make Blackburn rovers a success. 

Sacking Sam from the manager's position was very risky, however replacing him with Steve Kean was an even bigger mistake. I am one of the fans that wanted to give him a chance, however under Kean we have had our worst run in a very long time. The team don't seem to want to play for him, there are issues with key players, his statements are ridiculous and his results are appalling. This is without going into the drink driving and lies in court. 

I will always support Blackburn rovers and I will always support you if you treat our club with respect and decency. You have made mistakes but there is still time. I urge you to replace Steve Kean, but replace him with a proven manager. 

I don't expect the world and I don't expect you to fund the club beyond your means, but please, please keep in mind the thousands of fans who LOVE this club and do what is reasonable. If Blackburn rovers is damaged we all pay the price, including you. We are all a family and are in this together, be with us, not against us. 

Thanks for your time,

Nicola.

Kean is as bad as Brian Kidd. What is disappointing is the fantasy thoughts he entertains supporters with. Even more disappointing is picking has beens and never was's.

Selgado and Roberts are League Two. Emerton, Admiral past it. Givet poor at left back. Ollson can't defend properly. Dunns legs have gone.

Selgado and Roberts are League Two. Emerton, Admiral past it. Givet poor at left back. Ollson can't defend properly. Dunns legs have gone.

I'd like to think that under a manager they would want to play for we might see an improvement in their games.

Even then I don't necessarily agree that they are all past it.

Did the same as you all and posted this:

Im non-english but I tried to do my best. Hope he gets the message :).

I dont normally do this but since this is a unique situation I will: Please Sack Steve Kean. I have nothing against Venkys, I loathe Kean. He is ruining blackburn rovers, he has no management experience, his records are terrible, his excuses make me mad. A proper manager is all we ask. I wont bother you any further, I hope you have a nice day and will continue to improve Blackburn (without Steve Kean). Bye

Sent Vineeth a facebook message. Kean must go.

As I can no longer access Vineeths wall, can someone link my blog on it please, this will be seen by his friends and family back home in India, and thats where the message needs to go.

He has a copy already because it has been emailed to him, but it would have more mpact posted on his wall

Cheers

Have you set him a link to your blog?

Andy is on my follower list on twitter so i imagine he has already read it but feel free to add a link if you want

I don't have the energy to write an email but I support a concerted effort to force a new, experienced manager into the club.

Although I think we should wait until we have someone lined up. Not John Jensen either

Make no mistake, I want the charlatan out, but if they do sack him, we really do need to worry what stunt these clowns are going to pull next.

Shocking times, they really are.

Jesus, it's really picking up. It sounds like things are gaining momentum tonight. With luck the chicken farmers are meeting up with people, and forming a list of people to have a quiet word with about getting Kean's job. The ITK crowd (Kamy, Glen and Makey) are giving me hope. Please can we have some behind the scenes movement about approaching a decent replacement.

I don't have the energy to write an email but I support a concerted effort to force a new, experienced manager into the club.

Although I think we should wait until we have someone lined up. Not John Jensen either

are you on weds night to voice your opinion?

But it's so insignificant to the world of football that no-one outside our club could give monkey's. It's already been forgotten about, no doubt, and quietly frittered away from the news radar (not that it ever really made the headlines anyway).

It had 1 paragraph in the mirror!

Sent something like this:

First let me apologise for sending you this email. I know you must be very busy and tired of reading emails from Rovers supporters. However this is something that I am very passionate about. 

Since you bought our club there have been several issues, I won't go into them, however I will say that I don't blame you for the mistakes you have made. It must have been a steep learning curve with some bad advice. 

You invested in our club and whatever the reason it is in all our interests to make Blackburn rovers a success. 

Sacking Sam from the managers position was very risky, however replacing him with Steve Kean was an even bigger mistake. I am one of the fans that wanted to give him a chance, however under Kean we have had our worst run in a very long time. The team don't seem to want to play for him, there are issues with key players, his statements are ridiculous and his results are appalling. This is without going into the drink driving and lies in court. 

I will always support Blackburn rovers and I will always support you if you treat are club with respect and decency. You have made mistakes but there is still time. I urge you to replace Steve Kean, but replace him with a proven manager. 

I don't expect the world and I don't expect you to fund the club beyond your means, but please, please keep in mind the thousands of fans who LOVE this club and do what is reasonable. If Blackburn rovers is damaged we all pay the price, including you. We are all a family and are in this together, be with us, not against us. 

Thanks for your time,

Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

50275_85267769384_518828_n.jpg

;)

Jesus, it's really picking up. It sounds like things are gaining momentum tonight. With luck the chicken farmers are meeting up with people, and forming a list of people to have a quiet word with about getting Kean's job. The ITK crowd (Kamy, Glen and Makey) are giving me hope. Please can we have some behind the scenes movement about approaching a decent replacement.

Now we need to turn these words into actions.

As I can no longer access Vineeths wall, can someone link my blog on it please, this will be seen by his friends and family back home in India, and thats where the message needs to go.

Posted it for you Glen

Let me get this clear... i will not be booing the team. i never have and i never will! i dont believe in it! however i do believe in getting the message across to venkys who think the fans love kean! Thats why i will be hanging banners around ewood.

(In bold) I'm pretty sure that this is not the case.

However, Sparky, name your price...

Archived